John Souttar

2 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Maybe it is Goldson who makes souttar nervous. Put souttar and balogun in together for a few games. They had a clean sheet against hibs away.

No a bad shout tbf,

Goldson could do with a rest aswell, and it lets him know he's not droppable

4 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Balogun has been faultless this season when he’s played and helped in an attacking sense as well. Easily been the best centre half this season 

Apart from putting us down to 10 men in an OF…

19 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

The first is absolutely criminal. Think he’s misread the ball flight and because he’s so one footed. He isn’t able to adjust and knock it away with his right.

So he just falls over. Don’t even think he’s touched.

Boy turns him, any decent defender just stands behind the striker and stays goalside, souttar tries to go round the boy who just turns his body and off balances the big nugget, leaving us exposed 

He's never been good enough for us 

8 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

Maybe it is Goldson who makes souttar nervous. Put souttar and balogun in together for a few games. They had a clean sheet against hibs away.

:lol: Blaming Goldson for Souttar being bullied like a wee boy.

8 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Balogun has been faultless this season when he’s played and helped in an attacking sense as well. Easily been the best centre half this season 

Why talk shite? He was dreadful again Morton, Aberdeen and Celtic, off the top of my head

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: Blaming Goldson for Souttar being bullied like a wee boy.

Why talk shite? He was dreadful again Morton, Aberdeen and celtic, off the top of my head

Okay you have a thing for Goldson we get it. Did you see bair ragdoll Goldson all game btw? Goldson can also play shite too. 

2 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Okay you have a thing for Goldson we get it. Did you see bair ragdoll Goldson all game btw? Goldson can also play shite too. 

Yes, I’ve said more than once that Goldson was pathetic, that’s on Goldson. Trying to put the blame on Goldson for Souttar being shite is hilarious.

We need a cb that can actually be a threat in the opposition box. All of ours seem to have a case of the 50p heid. When i see goldson or souttar going for a header at corners etc i dont see a player bursting a nut to get on the end of a ball or going through players to get there. Both lack the physicality and mentality imo

23 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes, I’ve said more than once that Goldson was pathetic, that’s on Goldson. Trying to put the blame on Goldson for Souttar being shite is hilarious.

If the 3-0 hibs away game is anything to go by It’s actually not hilarious at all. Did we miss Goldson that night? No and we came away with a clean sheet. 

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

We need a cb that can actually be a threat in the opposition box. All of ours seem to have a case of the 50p heid. When i see goldson or souttar going for a header at corners etc i dont see a player bursting a nut to get on the end of a ball or going through players to get there. Both lack the physicality and mentality imo

Souttar got the header against Ross County. 

9 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

If the 3-0 hibs away game is anything to go by It’s actually not hilarious at all. Did we miss Goldson that night? No and we came away with a clean sheet. 

No matter what you use to back your point up, it’s still hilarious. Souttar getting bullied on Saturday and causing multiple goals all season is on Goldson? 

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No matter what you use to back your point up, it’s still hilarious. Souttar getting bullied on Saturday and causing multiple goals all season is on Goldson? 

I’d say Goldson has caused just as many goals as souttar. The thing is you or I will never know for certain the chemistry but Goldson is very very good at pointing the finger even after he is the one at fault. And btw Goldson was bullied worse by far on Saturday. 

1 hour ago, BigBearButt said:

i dont see a player bursting a nut

Would likely face a lengthy ban and put on a register if they did that