Out of the departing players

Smile

Depending on who the departing players end up being then the obvious answer is Tillman.

Out of the others, Morelos will flop wherever he goes. Kent I believe could go to a decent team and "play well" but without doing much, he's never going to get the numbers to keep progressing anywhere. McGregor, Arfield and Helander are all pretty much done at a high level. 

I think Kent will go to the highest level, Arfield will probably contribute the most for whatever team he goes to albeit at a different SPFL side probably.

If Kamara could get his finger out his arse he could do well. 
I honestly think Kent and Morelos will slowly disappear into lower leagues in England or Spain. 
Not so much make a career but say if Arfield went to the likes of Hearts for a season he’d probably end up their player of the year 

Kent and Morelos will disappear into obscurity 

The others were too old or already finished 

Kamara will go to a decent level, I’m most disappointed in him because he’s the best footballer of them all by a mile but he just hasn’t been arsed since his mates left in the summer and he was left behind 

Morelos we’ve had the best out of him.

He’s bigger, slower and doesn’t appear to have the hunger anymore.

Also his ability to clinically finish is also a bit ahem variable.

Kent really don’t know another one whose goals return is abject.

Arfield would walk into the other 10 teams.

Father time has caught up wi Shagger.

Kamara as has been stated earlier doesn’t want to be here without his mates.

Wouldn’t be a surprise if he made a success also could disappear without trace.

A case of if onlys

8 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I’m especially disappointed in Kamara after the unprecedented support everyone at Rangers offered him after that racist slur in the European game. Backed him to the hilt (as we should have) but his attitude to the club and the support in the last year has been really, really poor.

Seemingly took the huff after Aribo and Bassey left and his move to Nice fell through.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

I'm not sure if it is mentality tbh, honestly think nobody worth a fuck in England has come in for him

Your more than likely right but would you not hold out to see what opertunities arise. Instead he has went to a crackpot football country notorious for players getting bumped. He is also a bit of a strange guy in general so not surprised he's made a mental descion. 

1 minute ago, Finny said:

Your more than likely right but would you not hold out to see what opertunities arise. Instead he has went to a crackpot football country notorious for players getting bumped. He is also a bit of a strange guy in general so not surprised he's made a mental descion. 

Big risk to take, turning down what I'm guessing is very good money for a potential opportunity, especially when he's been free to speak to other clubs since January.

10 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Big risk to take, turning down what I'm guessing is very good money for a potential opportunity, especially when he's been free to speak to other clubs since January.

I know we will never know for definite but I'm sure it was mentioned a few weeks back he was going there for the same wages as he was on with us. Surely someone in the championship would have eventually offered him a deal similar. 

Time will tell but can't really remember a British player coming out of Turkey unscathed. Such a strange path to take for a modern footballer. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kamara speaking in the past tense in that DR article. Just a matter of time now... I've never seen such a talented player down the tools the way Kamara did.

Don't know if you could call it downing tools but I think the worst I have seen was when Laudrup fell off a cliff when Chelsea flashed their knickers at him.

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kamara speaking in the past tense in that DR article. Just a matter of time now... I've never seen such a talented player down the tools the way Kamara did.

There was a time when he felt like a key player but I honestly wouldn't be bothered if he left now. I'm just glad that we will get a fee for him. Given the outlay we should make a solid profit on him, even if not what we could have done a few years back. 

10 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Don't know if you could call it downing tools but I think the worst I have seen was when Laudrup fell off a cliff when Chelsea flashed their knickers at him.

We were in a bit of disarray that season if i remember correctly. Hadn't Walter also said he was leaving well before the end of the season too? Gazza as well potentially. 

33 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

We were in a bit of disarray that season if i remember correctly. Hadn't Walter also said he was leaving well before the end of the season too? Gazza as well potentially. 

Sold Gazza halfway through, but he was off the rails big time by then.