Michael Kelly let torbett provide young boys to help with distribution for Roy aitkens testimonial

RFC55

Maybe that devious bastard Torbett told  poor old Kelly, McGinn & co. he was jailed for forgetting to pay a parking fine & that's why they thought it safe to re-employ him, became business partners & took directorships with the Trophy Centre. 

12 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Maybe that devious bastard Torbett told  poor old Kelly, McGinn & co. he was jailed for forgetting to pay a parking fine & that's why they thought it safe to re-employ him, became business partners & took directorships with the Trophy Centre. 

Even though it was all over the press

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

They still get sponsors, they still get backing, Justin Thomas got dogs abuse and sponsors vilifying him for using the word faggot ffs, this mob enabled paedos on an industrial scale, the world is fucked.

I approached Magners commercial department a while back about how they felt having such a close connection with an organisation which provided a haven for paedo after paedo (can’t remember which of them this was after, been so fucking many).

Were they happy to sponsor what was, effectively, a paedophile network?

Still waiting for an answer.

They must have weighed it up and decided that the money they would lose by people unwilling to indirectly fund the scum and boycotting their products was outweighed by the pervert pound.

Dont drink cider myself but those of you who do, I trust you don’t go near Magners.

17 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I approached Magners commercial department a while back about how they felt having such a close connection with an organisation which provided a haven for paedo after paedo (can’t remember which of them this was after, been so fucking many).

Were they happy to sponsor what was, effectively, a paedophile network?

Still waiting for an answer.

They must have weighed it up and decided that the money they would lose by people unwilling to indirectly fund the scum and boycotting their products was outweighed by the pervert pound.

Dont drink cider myself but those of you who do, I trust you don’t go near Magners.

I don't drink Magners cause it's shite, if we are going to be self righteous about what companies/corporations have supported you won't be using anything.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

I don't drink Magners cause it's shite, if we are going to be self righteous about what companies/corporations have supported you won't be using anything.

I don’t agree.

Companies like Eden Mill and Magners pour in huge amounts of money to promote their names and logos and these sponsors must be aware of the culture at that club yet they put commercial benefit ahead of the victims.

Its obvious that the SFA will continue to turn a blind eye to the atrocities committed at one of their member clubs and the SNP (especially with a staunch scumbag in control) will similarly refuse a proper inquiry.

So the only way to damage them is for sponsors to leave on moral grounds. I also believe that, once one goes, the pressure on the others will increase.

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I don’t agree.

Companies like Eden Mill and Magners pour in huge amounts of money to promote their names and logos and these sponsors must be aware of the culture at that club yet they put commercial benefit ahead of the victims.

Its obvious that the SFA will continue to turn a blind eye to the atrocities committed at one of their member clubs and the SNP (especially with a staunch scumbag in control) will similarly refuse a proper inquiry.

So the only way to damage them is for sponsors to leave on moral grounds. I also believe that, once one goes, the pressure on the others will increase.

If Bears drink Heverlee, Tennents, Menabrea etc then they are giving the same company money anyway. C&C are an official club partner of Rangers and we promote them on our club website, have in ground branding and we sell their products in the restaurant and hospitality areas.