Leon King out long term

RossS1873

F0yBkTjWYAAG8sE?format=jpg&name=small

#RangersFC can confirm defender Leon King suffered a contact injury to his ankle at the club’s pre-season training camp

in Germany on Monday which will rule him out for a significant period of time. Leon is being looked after by the club’s medical staff and a further

update will follow in due course. Everyone at the club wishes Leon a speedy recovery

Just now, superallysbears said:

If we need someone then that someone ain't Balogun ffs, get out there and find a fucking defender.

It will be Balogun to replace King and someone more high profile to replace Davies

1 minute ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

It will be Balogun to replace King and someone more high profile to replace Davies

I'm all for replacing Davies with a suitable replacement, if we get Balogun back to replace the young boy then there some cunt not doing their job properly imo, he's old news, we need to move on and that's a step back for me.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

I'm all for replacing Davies with a suitable replacement, if we get Balogun back to replace the young boy then there some cunt not doing their job properly imo, he's old news, we need to move on and that's a step back for me.

It’s a short term measure to solve what is (hopefully for the boy) a short term problem. We might not have the budget to go and sign another starting 11 CB on top of what we have already spent/plan on spending 

6 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

It’s a short term measure to solve what is (hopefully for the boy) a short term problem. We might not have the budget to go and sign another starting 11 CB on top of what we have already spent/plan on spending 

I hope Davies is on his way and replaced by someone who has genuine ability to come in and start for us, again if we need someone else then go and find someone else who'll be fresh for the sqaud as a whole, we're trying to reinvent something here.