Raskin

scottyc06

2 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Coz it's not my business, selling your best players definitely doesnt

I would love them to stay but if we could get £30 mil + for the pair of them we could spend £10 mil on replacing them and have the rest in the bank. They didn’t cost us £10 mil so with clever scouting it could easily be done.

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Why are we talking about selling Cantwell & Raskin? They are both just in the door. It's time to enjoy. 

This constant talking about balancing the books and how much this or that player cost and how much you could sell them for was never a thing years ago we just wanted the best team we could have on the pitch.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

This constant talking about balancing the books and how much this or that player cost and how much you could sell them for was never a thing years ago we just wanted the best team we could have on the pitch.

Yes. Then we got fucked into the 3rd division and are trying to compete with an opponent with far more in the bank, more tradeable assets, and the established trading model that is the cause of it all.

Could always just keep sacking managers though eh..

• 2 weeks later...

The wee man is a fantastic talent and possibly a future captain in a few years (probably not with us). I would just like to see him cut out the niggly retaliation every time someone gets in his face. Hopefully, Cifuentes brings the best out in the wee man.

I think he is our best player.

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

Yes that is how you would say it if you were a native French speaker. What the commentator is doing is imitation. He is not a native French speaker and as such we would say, Raskin

Mind you every cnut and his dog said Thierry en ree instead of Thierry Henry so whit do I know

16 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Yes that is how you would say it if you were a native French speaker. What the commentator is doing is imitation. He is not a native French speaker and as such we would say, Raskin

Mind you every cnut and his dog said Thierry en ree instead of Thierry Henry so whit do I know

In that example though presumably you have no qualms with pronouncing 'Thierry' as tee-er-ee as opposed to how we'd ordinarily pronounce that word, with a 'th' sound at the start 

2 minutes ago, aird said:

Thank god we don't have Champions League games or anything coming up, so we can focus on how to say someones name.

I am not actually in the squad so I wont be playing and believe it or not i have the uncanny ability to think about a variety of things at the same time. I even managed to nip to Lidl for bread

47 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

In that example though presumably you have no qualms with pronouncing 'Thierry' as tee-er-ee as opposed to how we'd ordinarily pronounce that word, with a 'th' sound at the start 

I just read that as if a Scouser was saying it. 

Although to be fair, thats how most of the words they say come out 🤣