***** The Official Servette v Rangers Champions League Qualifier Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

19 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Be the usual suspects who have been suspiciously quiet since Saturday.

Saturday where we started well then toiled until about 75 minutes where we made changes to a system with pace and width that is the complete opposite to the way Beale is trying to set up and scored 3?

If you think the ‘usual suspects’ overreacted to the first 2 games then you equally cant be shooting your load over Saturday like it was 90 minutes of perfection 

28 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We need a win to build some momentum ahead of the tarrier and PSV games, and not just a win but a good performance as well. 

Performance would be nice, but winning is everything. It'll breed confidence and the performances will come. 

51 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

No point logging in if it's a narrow win or draw. Be the usual shit show of posts again

I don’t think it will be.

Qualifiers are just about qualifying. No more no less, particularly when it’s a relatively unknown quantity.

Getting the job done is the main thing. 

22 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Saturday where we started well then toiled until about 75 minutes where we made changes to a system with pace and width that is the complete opposite to the way Beale is trying to set up and scored 3?

If you think the ‘usual suspects’ overreacted to the first 2 games then you equally cant be shooting your load over Saturday like it was 90 minutes of perfection 

Has anyone shot their load over Saturday? 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t think it will be.

Qualifiers are just about qualifying. No more no less, particularly when it’s a relatively unknown quantity.

Getting the job done is the main thing. 

Well last week was an embarrassment in terms of some of the takes so I don't think the above is true.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Have you seen the thread after last weeks win? 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Well last week was an embarrassment in terms of some of the takes so I don't think the above is true.

I think that was more spill over from Killie, and being up against 10 men and doing nothing with it, making tonight more difficult. 

Might be wrong, but for me European ties over two legs are just about getting the job done. 

29 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

One guy (apologies can’t remember who) had it as Matondo’s ‘Barisic vs St Mirren’ moment, and was convinced he should start tonight and would kick on from here. 

Yes and since then we’ve also had someone say dessers is like Herrera 

One guy (apologies can’t remember who) had it as Matondo’s ‘Barisic vs St Mirren’ moment, and was convinced he should start tonight and would kick on from here. 

@The Archer but he’s two cards short of a full deck so doesn’t count