*****The Official PSV Eindhoven v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Total collapse of a Hibs like level after we scored.

We were in the match until that happened. PSV are pretty good going forward but pretty ropey at the back.

At least we have the Europa league.

Our front line signings are worrying me. Really worrying me. 

Our front line signings have worried me me from the start

Just now, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Said to family before the game I was worried re the layout of the team. Middle three felt wrong. We were so ineffective in middle.

Matondo on too early as well. 

Matondo on too early? He was the only one of the front three that offered anything for the first 60 minutes. If he wasnt on the pitch we would have had fuck all.

Realistically, expected us to get beat tonight, wasn't even that bothered at HT, but then it was the manner of it after that.

Win on Sunday and i'll be back to not that bothered, was always the more important game for me anyway.

Just now, Jelavic18 said:

Serious question.  And think this sums up out intentions this evening.  

At what point this tonight did anyone think " fuck me, we're up for this".  I'll rest my case at that and leave it at Beales door.  

It’s the worst thing about it for me, no appetite from the players, just sat off them and casually followed the ball letting them play through us.

Just now, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

True

Never expected us to fuck it up so bad tho.

That's the bit that hurts.  I expected we'd lose but just didn't want a humiliation.  Yet it's what we got and the best we can hope for is that the players will be fired up for Sunday to put things right.

Didn't attack them or press them high.

Tried to contain them and hit on break was a rediculous idea as they were going to have all the ball anyway.

Make it hard....  all the goals had players left unmarked!  We are meant to be hard to beat.

Shite wan , but reality is get into the champions league ans we would have again had those pumping every week.

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

We only came into it when PSV stepped off. Beale perhaps gave them too much respect. Not the first time he's over thought it.

Dessers looks like a Sunday league player.

His start in a Rangers jersey has been so poor that I’m not sure there is a road back. Time will tell, but looks miles off it. Fuck knows who we start at weekend. 

Just now, AdzKyle said:

Times have changed. Wouldn’t get away with it these days.  He would be up on grievances and all sorts of charges with the way players behave these days. 

Let ‘em grouse and let them leave and go back to ballet school then. I wonder if you can order human spines in bulk from Asda?