*****The Official Rangers vs scum Match Thread*****

Essandoh

I’m no tactician, clear issues.

1. We played 4-4-2, against 4-5-1 so overrun in midfield.

2. Dessers too slow for the role we were asking him to play, see very little in him atm.

3. Taking our two best players off when he did actually decide to change it.

4. One of the worst VAR decisions I’ve seen. Ref didn’t need a second opportunity to chop off.

7 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

I’m no tactician, clear issues.

1. We played 4-4-2, against 4-5-1 so overrun in midfield.

2. Dessers too slow for the role we were asking him to play, see very little in him atm.

3. Taking our two best players off when he did actually decide to change it.

4. One of the worst VAR decisions I’ve seen. Ref didn’t need a second opportunity to chop off.

#3 for me. Sterling played well (and Ridvan is garbage) and especially Roofe. He didn't look to be tiring, and we were chasing a goal.

28 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Today was the same as multiple games against them from Gerrard to Gio to Beale.

Out fought, out thought, out played. And they weren’t even good. We’ve just no idea how to break teams down.

Only good thing was the TIFO. 

Fine margins ain’t it when look back, they battered us 1st half, we scored yet ruled out incorrectly, game changed after that it stands.

We battered them 2nd half, didn’t score and they’re going away with points. Make ye sick.

9 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Fine margins ain’t it when look back, they battered us 1st half, we scored yet ruled out incorrectly, game changed after that it stands.

We battered them 2nd half, didn’t score and they’re going away with points. Make ye sick.

Did we? Worst defence in a generation and we never laid a hand on them imo.

34 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

How Mattondo not able to chip that in ffs??

20230903_194239.jpg

Cos he is shite, like the rest of our team apart from butland and cantwell. Why the fuck did beale play Cantwell, our one true creative player that seems to give his all in a flat midfield so deep. Fucking shambles.... I've avoided here and drunk all the beer since the final whistle.....fuck off beale. Fuck right off!!!

5 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Right position?? Fucking midfielder playing in midfield!! If hes 10 metres further forward or back means fuck all. Losing possession every time he had the ball and not being able to find a teammate has fucking nothing to do with "right position".

Utter pish pretending there is no difference from playing centre mid to right mid. 

4 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Bobby Madden explaining why it was given as a foul. Like has been mentioned it’s almost identical to Morelos vs Dortmund. 

One of those where I think a lot of us disagree with the rule, but it appears the refs have correctly applied the rule. 

FE8E4E54-6F91-4E19-B7D0-0974D2E0EBEC.jpeg

So hypothetically there’s a man on the ball, I get myself between him and the ball, start shielding the ball but I haven’t touched it yet, he gives me a boot up the arse in the ‘act of playing the ball’ so then the foul is against me? A load of nonsense 

15 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Bobby Madden explaining why it was given as a foul. Like has been mentioned it’s almost identical to Morelos vs Dortmund. 

One of those where I think a lot of us disagree with the rule, but it appears the refs have correctly applied the rule. 

FE8E4E54-6F91-4E19-B7D0-0974D2E0EBEC.jpeg

Yet defenders do it every single time to shepherd balls out of play and its always a foul when the attacker ends up contacting them?

Get it fucking chased - its a con to deny us a stuck on goal.

Does anyway honestly think the board will sack Beale at this stage of the season? I cant see it. After putting faith in him to make all these new signings. They will stick out.

Unless this team clicks pronto they may have no choice in a couple of months when the league is completely gone.