The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

Just now, Mclean RFC said:

he needs to go asap. we only started pressing when we were getting beat. every good team these days presses.  how a manager in todays day and age does not know this is baffling.

How could we press with Dessers in the team, the guy looks like he struggles to run the length of himself. 

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

How could we press with Dessers in the team, the guy looks like he struggles to run the length of himself. 

He could take Dessers off or not start him at all?

Beale was happy to have the slowest footballer in Govan chase after loose balls yesterday

Just now, esquire8 said:

We get 2 weeks of not having to watch the famous. He's not going now. 

We've seen this movie before. Two weeks off for the international break and hope the furore dies down.

I think they'll be in for a surprise when we come back.

Telling thing for me this morning is that there seems to be a real lack of anyone willing to back him.

Obviously an online forum will never be a true reflection of the support, but I don’t think anyone would ever describe RM as an echo chamber; even during the final stages of Ally / Warburton / Gio there were still a sizeable portion of the support willing to back them and give them more time, it just isn’t there for Beale.

The board need to be aware of the mood within the fan base as if they decide to keep it on and it pans out the way we all expect it is going to get very toxic very quickly.

1 minute ago, rossco87 said:

Telling thing for me this morning is that there seems to be a real lack of anyone willing to back him.

Obviously an online forum will never be a true reflection of the support, but I don’t think anyone would ever describe RM as an echo chamber; even during the final stages of Ally / Warburton / Gio there were still a sizeable portion of the support willing to back them and give them more time, it just isn’t there for Beale.

The board need to be aware of the mood within the fan base as if they decide to keep it on and it pans out the way we all expect it is going to get very toxic very quickly.

Edgar has done a podcast saying he should go seemingly 

Shows how far removed the club are from reality. 1 hour after losing to one of the worst scum teams we’ve seen in recent years we get an email to say they are thing £120 out our accounts. Then the next day with the majority of fans wanting rid of our manager they tweet about the moley cunts birthday. I’ve genuinely never known a club that goes from one fuck up to another as much as us.

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Edgar has done a podcast saying he should go seemingly 

He’s done two mate. There’s a free one on YouTube then he done a further 15 minutes on Patreon where he says Beale should be binned as we’ve seen this before. He’s bang on btw with both videos.