The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

6 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I’m not defending him one bit here but some of the abuse he’s getting is a bit much for me. He most likely wont recover from this position and there’s absolutely nothing to suggest he can, but people want to have a word with themselves with some of the stuff thats getting thrown about now.

If its that obvious he should go then a huge portion of the blame and anger should be directed at the people who appointed him and the people who continue to employ him. A huge majority of the fan base dont want him to continue, so apply pressure to the board rather than give him absolute dogs abuse. It’s ridiculous. No one gives a fuck if your mrs thinks he’s a wrong yin ffs. 

I equally don't give a fuck what you think, he's a cunt and I want him gone, as I said everyone is entitled to their opinion, I'm actually being quite reserved, I'll get banned if I post my actual feelings about the utter cunt. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Maybe if he never showed a complete lack of respect to the guy he replaced, who had just took us to only our 5th European final, won us a Scottish cup, then he might be shown a bit of respect, but he never. He acted a cunt, and he’s being treated like one. 

GVB was afforded similar hostility from the fans before he was sacked as well, his European Cup Final and Scottish cup didnt do him any favours in the eyes of the support either. But thats not really the point. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I equally don't give a fuck what you think, he's a cunt and I want him gone, as I said everyone is entitled to their opinion, I'm actually being quite reserved, I'll get banned if I post my actual feelings about the utter cunt. 

Thanks for posting your mrs’ thoughts for us then pal. 

12 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I’m not defending him one bit here but some of the abuse he’s getting is a bit much for me. He most likely wont recover from this position and there’s absolutely nothing to suggest he can, but people want to have a word with themselves with some of the stuff thats getting thrown about now.

If its that obvious he should go then a huge portion of the blame and anger should be directed at the people who appointed him and the people who continue to employ him. A huge majority of the fan base dont want him to continue, so apply pressure to the board rather than give him absolute dogs abuse. It’s ridiculous. No one gives a fuck if your mrs thinks he’s a wrong yin ffs. 

can you specify what abuse?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don’t think it was ever this bad towards him.

It wasn't and it wasn't this unanimous either, it's quite staggering how united the support is over this, he needs to not be here anymore, immediately. 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It wasn't and it wasn't this unanimous either, it's quite staggering how united the support is over this, he needs to not be here anymore, immediately. 

Just me and my good pal @Jimbeamjunior stuck it out to the very end :lol: 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Backed him until the tim game. That for me confirmed he had no clue and it wouldn't get any better.

The league form when he came in gave me some hope but it's a shit show now especially when we don't look like a coherent side in the slightest.

I don't think any of us like slagging a Rangers manager or writing them off but we've been here so many times. Most I think just want this over ASAP so we can kick on and try to make a fight of this season.

Just scunnered its already like this a few games into the season.

Same.

I was pissed off at the psv hammering but accepted they are a better side than last year and we aren’t, but he had to go on the offensive against them and he shat the bed

Just now, WWTC said:

I dont think it was far off it. 

He was a successful ex player, its never as bad for them compared to someone with zero ties when it goes tits up. Plus the fact he won the Scottish cup and got to a European final. He had success here while Beale has nothing 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Backed him until the tim game. That for me confirmed he had no clue and it wouldn't get any better.

The league form when he came in gave me some hope but it's a shit show now especially when we don't look like a coherent side in the slightest.

I don't think any of us like slagging a Rangers manager or writing them off but we've been here so many times. Most I think just want this over ASAP so we can kick on and try to make a fight of this season.

I’m the same mate believed that the league form shown last season with a squad 99% of fans said was shite gave me hope.

the amount he was backed with gave me hope and what I’ve seen since season starting has took all that away 

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

He just comes across as a normal family man off the pitch tbh.

No one really cares when he's a loonball on the sidelines ignoring how shite we are refusing to change it.

Not to mention he strolled into Govan when Gio was still here whoring himself for that job.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I was the same and that game was the final straw for me. But i dont think he’s a cunt or a wrong yin, and my mrs doesnt give two fucks.