The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

3 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Not denying we played well that one season, the tims imploded that isn't even up for debate and having no fans took the pressure off us. We fold under pressure and that season we thrived in that environment. Other players thrive off the crowd. We seem to have a group where things have went wrong on many occasions we then seem to crumble instead of gritting our teeth and getting on with it. 

Any manager coming in needs to clear out the serial losers in the squad starting with tav, Jack and barasic. Been at the club far too long and we need a new captain badly imo.

Just now, Albertz Nipple Ring said:

Yeah the group of players needs gutted, starting with Tav. In my opinion anyhow 

Tav needs brought down a peg or two and I really hope any new manager takes the captaincy off him and gives it to Butland. Tav hasn't got his pace which used to get him out of bother. Teams focus on that side of the park and his headless chicken impressions whilst trying to defend are a joke. How many times does it go down our left side cut back goal. 

Just now, GWR1979 said:

Tav needs brought down a peg or two and I really hope any new manager takes the captaincy off him and gives it to Butland. Tav hasn't got his pace which used to get him out of bother. Teams focus on that side of the park and his headless chicken impressions whilst trying to defend are a joke. How many times does it go down our left side cut back goal. 

Our right side. 

19 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Any manager coming in needs to clear out the serial losers in the squad starting with tav, Jack and barasic. Been at the club far too long and we need a new captain badly imo.

I hoped this would happen when Gio took over but imo he didn’t get anything close to the financial backing he deserved to build his own team. He also seemingly had Ross Wilson in control of transfers.

Since Gerrards first couple of seasons when we did actually see a considerable rebuild, Beale is the first manager that’s been allowed to spend more than we’ve brought in and he’s somehow managed to make the squad weaker with his rebuild.

Next manager that comes in will probably have to raise his own transfer budget by flogging players again and be allowed to spend a fraction of it while the club takes the rest to cover the loss we’ve had here. Much the same as they done over the last 2 windows to claw back what Gerrard was allowed to spend only that rebuild eventually brought us 2 trophies. This one is bringing us fuckall.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I hate the bastard. His conduct as a Rangers manager has been nothing short of disgraceful from the minute he was in that directors box almost a year to the day. 

We are in a sorry state of affairs unless we hire a manager who can work with about 80% of this squad and have the balls to bin the rest of them. He has set us back years unless we manage to lift the two cups this season and install some sort of dignity and mentality into the squad. 

I actually feel conned. I bought into the scam hook, line and sinker. “Brains behind Gerrard” 🤦‍♂️

The guy is a total imposter and I fell for it and said we should give him what he wants. Even through the summer I genuinely believed he was building a successful squad. Had a few misgivings over Dessers and Lammers but trusted his schtick about flying around personally to make sure these guys all had what it took to handle playing for Rangers. 

All of it. Every word, was just a big hustle. I now despise him for taking me for a fool and can’t wait until he is gone. 

I just don’t know who we could attract to fix this clusterfuck. 

6 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I fully think he needs to go but the hatred comments are far too strong.

It doesn’t need to be as personal - he’s got the rebuild hugely wrong and has lost too many games to have built up any goodwill.

Fuck him, he's a sleekit wanker. 

I've been awake since 7 am on a Sunday because of the clown and his utter incompetence.   This is one of my lowest points of following Rangers.  After Gerrard and 55 I really thought we had clawed our way back to where we belong.   When he left I still thought we would keep up but then we appointed GvB which was a mistake and then we compounded that by the baffling appointment of Beale.   I didn't want either GvB or Beale and I can't understand the reasoning behind both being given the job.   

Beale has to go NOW.  There is no way back for him.  The next manager, even an interim, has to have the ability to motivate the squad and make changes.   I'd start by making Butland the captain.

14 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I actually feel conned. I bought into the scam hook, line and sinker. “Brains behind Gerrard” 🤦‍♂️

The guy is a total imposter and I fell for it and said we should give him what he wants. Even through the summer I genuinely believed he was building a successful squad. Had a few misgivings over Dessers and Lammers but trusted his schtick about flying around personally to make sure these guys all had what it took to handle playing for Rangers. 

All of it. Every word, was just a big hustle. I now despise him for taking me for a fool and can’t wait until he is gone. 

I just don’t know who we could attract to fix this clusterfuck. 

He put out the cones and washed the bibs. 22 games for a mediocre Queens Park Rangers team and apparently has a style called bealeball which I'm yet to really see. He should never have been allowed to attempt any rebuild without a DOF or Scouts, we really are in a sorry state again. 

Any optimism has been wiped out. 

This board seem to be doubling down instead of bagging Beale after the tarrier game. And now Aberdeen debacle. Only our board can't see the writing on the wall. More interested in bringing out a 4th top at £70 and to think we were moaning about Ashley taking us for a ride. And keeping us in second and not giving a fuck what happens on the park, well years later look where we are.  

33 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I can’t believe 16 months after a European final and 2 years after a league win the next appointment is make or break in terms of them genuinely talking about 5,6,7 in a row again.  

We yet again need another reset unless the new guy is a genius after spending £15m when we should be sitting here thinking we might only need 1 or 2 players to really push on. The reality is we probably need another 5-6 with about 10 out the door. 

We need a massive rebuild right on the back of Beales rebuild - it’s crazy. 
As well as being fucking useless he’s a cocky dis likeable cunt too 

5 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

He put out the cones and washed the bibs. 22 games for a mediocre Queens Park Rangers team and apparently has a style called bealeball which I'm yet to really see. He should never have been allowed to attempt any rebuild without a DOF or Scouts, we really are in a sorry state again. 

Any optimism has been wiped out. 

This board seem to be doubling down instead of bagging Beale after the tarrier game. And now Aberdeen debacle. Only our board can't see the writing on the wall. More interested in bringing out a 4th top at £70 and to think we were moaning about Ashley taking us for a ride. And keeping us in second and not giving a fuck what happens on the park, well years later look where we are.  

This board would be happy with second, Europa and the odd cup here and there every season. 
I’d love to know what, if anything is being said between them regarding Beale 

17 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fuck him, he's a sleekit wanker. 

Moaning about the fans booing at half time, he needs to go because it's not even that bad yet. But if he stays people are scunnered not going to give a fuck about his feelings, try watching the scum hoover up trophies year on year.

We badly need an experienced Manager to come in and turn us round not another rookie. 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

This board would be happy with second, Europa and the odd cup here and there every season. 
I’d love to know what, if anything is being said between them regarding Beale 

The longer he stays the more the board should be called into question. 

Intentionally didn't reply yesterday as I wanted to calm down but I feel just as disappointed, angry, sad and confused about the whole thing. 

We could see after the 2 games(Psv, them) that the board needed to make a change or the season will be over quickly. They have persevered and the season is pretty much over. This can't go on, this is not acceptable and yes he's not been helped with injuries but the biggest problem was the signings in the 1st place, easily 1 of the worst transfer windows ever. 

A new manager would still have something to play for in Europe and the 2 cups if they were appointed soon. Get a manager in before the international break and then that gives a manager 2 weeks to work with the players. The next appointment needs to be correct and the scouting of players needs to be much better. 

6 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Moaning about the fans booing at half time, he needs to go because it's not even that bad yet. But if he stays people are scunnered not going to give a fuck about his feelings, try watching the scum hoover up trophies year on year.

We badly need an experienced Manager to come in and turn us round not another rookie. 

I agree, the next manager has to be an experienced hand to steady the ship and put the building blocks back in place. 

I assume we took the gamble with Beale because Gerrard was a partial success. I just wish there was a manager in the mould of Walter available, or a ten years younger Warnock.