The backroom staff

RangersMedia

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

They do remind you of the P.E staff at School.

Beale is the fat one.

Banfield is the old one.

Watling is the weirdo who chats up the 6th year birds at lunch.

You’re more accurate than you realise mate.

From what I’ve seen of him in Oran Mor, the way he acts as a married man is disgraceful.

Also heard something similar Beale was up to which is even worse, but I didn’t want to believe it. Having seen the way his assistant behaves though, it’s very possible.

Just now, Bronzy said:

From what I’ve seen of him in Oran Mor, the way he acts as a married man is disgraceful.

Also heard something similar Beale was up to which is even worse, but I didn’t want to believe it. Having seen the way his assistant behaves though, it’s very possible.

I heard similar about Beale. Passed it as garbage but your post has got me wondering.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

DM :lol:

The way they conduct themselves off the field should be highlighted at every opportunity so it should just be posted. They’re at Rangers, no East Kilbride and the conduct should mirror that. 

If fans are hearing what they’re like off the field, the players will clearly know and it’ll rub off

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

The way they conduct themselves off the field should be highlighted at every opportunity so it should just be posted. They’re at Rangers, no East Kilbride and the conduct should mirror that. 

If fans are hearing what they’re like off the field, the players will clearly know and it’ll rub off

Good job social media wasn't about in the 90s

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Different world now mate. At the end of the day you wouldn’t have past management conducting themselves in the manner that’s being suggested. 

Well. We're talking about a man who turned up at Ibrox, took photos with fans when Gio was still in the dugout and trying to turn it round. Integrity isn't an obvious trait with Beale.

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's not just Beale who is the issue here btw. 

Banfield is a dinosaur. Matthews is a nobody. Watling was managing a team in the fucking American 2nd division

We've filled the staff with losers, headed by a loser who thinks we played well today

Club's fucked

The worrying thing is that the whole setup through to youth level seems broken right now.  Just reading reports on youth games and we're constantly losing.  We just don't have the level and quality of staff a club our size deserves at any level.  The board needs to act now, show leadership and bring in a manager who has experience of winning and setting up a winning mentality at a football club.