***** The Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread *****

Davy Vandenbroucke

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Really struggling to see what good these 2 will bring to us. Horrific signings so far but I hope to be proven wrong. 

Lammers at least shows some excellent feet from time to time but I think he needs to show more of a killer instinct. There were times tonight where I felt he could have got on the score sheet himself if he showed a bit more belief and threw himself at the ball. 

Just now, Rum Ham said:

Constantly in two minds whether to take it himself or shoot.

Don’t know if it’s a confidence thing with him or he really is just shit.

Its not just his decision making though, he looks to have absolutely fuck all about him. He doesnt have pace, doesnt make runs, cant hold up a ball, cant win a fucking header(yet to see him actually challenge for a ball) and he definitely cant shoot.

There is no redeeming quality that you can point to and say he will come good. There have been no flashes of something that catches your eye and gives you hope. He is just rotten

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Lammers at least shows some excellent feet from time to time but I think he needs to show more of a killer instinct. There were times tonight where I felt he could have got on the score sheet himself if he showed a bit more belief and threw himself at the ball. 

Agree, had a couple of chances at the weekend but smashed right at the keeper.

7 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Im just fucking sick of the sight of Dessers in a Rangers top tbh. I genuinely cannot believe we have spent money on that diddy never mind £4m plus add ons . I hope to fuck any add ons are based on goals and not appearances.

He’s like Sebo without the effort. 

Good performance and some good individual performances. Sima in particular.

Dessers if someone offered us 2million back I’d take it and run.

Lundstrum getting better. A bit of quality and creativity next to him in midfield and we might start looking like a good team.

Still struggle at times before we get that first goal and the game breaks up.

Comfortable the hole game. 

One or two bits in our play I was not happy about and had a little moment shouting at the TV

And some spells in the game where we could do better in the final third.

Apart from that i am happy it's a 4-0 win at home against a team who could have potentially stung us. Happy Bear tonight. Bedtime for work in the morning.