Dessers

BigBearButt

Only thing I could criticise last night is the way he appeals for fouls like he’s been assaulted anytime someone’s near him, the ‘eye poke’ was embarrassing 

But other than that a really good display and scored one of the best goals I’ve seen us score in a while, let’s hope it starts the Dessers redemption arc that makes us all look stupid 

31 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Would have had the shitest assist ever award, and Matondo not done what he did for the 3rd.

Look at the positives, if it hadn't have clipped matondo and bounced off their defender it may not have fell to roofe. Plus, you'd back roofe to put it in a lot more than matondo

8 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Another thread where we write off players far too soon.  He’s has his limitations, but may yet prove a lot of people on here wrong.  A little like the Sima thread……

I wrote off Sima, I also completely wrote off Dessers,more than happy to be wrong on both, also wrote off Lammers but I'm extremely confident I won't be eating any humble pie because of that fucking useless lazy bastard. 

Was delighted for him as that was an exceptionally cool and composed goal from him last night. Would dearly love to see him kick on and prove all us naysayers wrong as he seems an affable lad who’s really warmed to the club in his short time here.  

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I wrote off Sima, I also completely wrote off Dessers,more than happy to be wrong on both, also wrote off Lammers but I'm extremely confident I won't be eating any humble pie because of that fucking useless lazy bastard. 

At least you’re confident if nothing else.