Dessers

BigBearButt

Give Hearts what they want for Shankland, I’ve seen enough 

We can talk for days about ref decisions, other players performances etc but when you’ve got someone up front who cannot challenge for much less win a ball in the air and is incapable of any kind of hold up then you’re already up against it 

25 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Dessers is just not the material we need at Rangers, he might be a nice enough bloke but just not good enough

I don't care if he's a nice bloke, he's fucking horrendous , I hate him and Lammers with passion, they're fucking both shite. 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Not just Beale. It's Gerrard, Wilson, Gio, Park and Robertson too. Won 55 then slammed into reverse gear and sent us back into the dark ages.

Fucking arseholes.

Gerrard fucked off as he wanted to improve a winning squad and wasn't getting the backing he knew was needed.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Gerrard fucked off as he wanted to improve a winning squad and wasn't getting the backing he knew was needed.

Gerrard refused to get rid of players that should've been sold to keep the squad fresh and bring in new talent. Instead wanted to make a bloated squad even more bloated. Fuck him. Rat.

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

Give Hearts what they want for Shankland, I’ve seen enough 

We can talk for days about ref decisions, other players performances etc but when you’ve got someone up front who cannot challenge for much less win a ball in the air and is incapable of any kind of hold up then you’re already up against it 

Said today watching the game put Shankland through like Dessers was and that ball would be in the back of the net. 

Unbelievable he doesn't get a shot off. Absolutely bottled it.

He does things that make me wonder how on earth he even made it as a professional footballer, i genuinely mean that. 

It's a long time since I've been so desperate for a player to turn a corner, but it's just not going to happen. 

Surely to fuck Silva will get thrown in now, he can't be any worse .... although i wonder if he's partly to cover for Sima going away for a few weeks.

3 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

He's a mediocre player who will have spells of good form and score a few goals. But ultimately he lacks any real quality and goals like the one against Betis are met more with disbelief than any feeling of expectation. If presented with the same opportunity for their second today, he probably falls over looking for a free kick.

I remember Sandy Clark and Davie Mitchell scoring the odd decent goal for us in the early 80's. And both of them are fucking Halaand compared to Dessers. 

4 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

He does things that make me wonder how on earth he even made it as a professional footballer, i genuinely mean that. 

It's a long time since I've been so desperate for a player to turn a corner, but it's just not going to happen. 

Surely to fuck Silva will get thrown in now, he can't be any worse .... although i wonder if he's partly to cover for Sima going away for a few weeks.

Silva isn’t a number 9