Dessers

BigBearButt

2 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

He's definitely a Striker, the runs, movement off the ball, creates chances, two footed, strong, athletic, he's got the lot even the swagger.

He's just not a Good Striker...... 

does he also drink mushy tea? 

He's a strong player but I'm afraid that's not good enough, he 100% needs a partner like and old school Hately McCoist  situation but not many teams play a 442 nowadays.

Roofe should be starting games in front of Dessers now let him run himself into the ground then sub him

Dessers needs to get up to speed with the Scottish game I'm not one for writing players off after half a season but if you compare him to Shankland, Shankland does everything he does but also knows how to put the ball in the net, its the only thing Dessers lacks but im afraid that just happens to be the most important attribute.

He has screwed up so many one on one chances, by cutting  back on his left here he just made the angle almost impossible to score and made a near post save easy for the keeper. Other times  he changes feet  too often or takes too many touches and  lets defenders take the ball away. He does not look like a guy lacking in confidence so I guess he is just not a natural striker.

3 hours ago, SPWF said:

Kick off of the first and second half yesterday he ran into Bushiri and went down like he’d been hit by a car. Pathetic. 

It was the cunt that got their 1st red card I'm sure, who twice moved to deliberately obstruct him getting to the man in possession. He should have been the one knocking their player out his way. 

As said before, he is an absolute enigma.

He often looks like a journeyman striker that Ross County might sign, but then laces that with occassional moments of real quality.

Just now, The Godfather said:

No point being angry about him. We all know he's a donkey 

It's where we are and until Roofe can last 90 mins he's here until May.

I can't describe to you the feeling of relief when he's not a Rangers player anymore. 

Judging by Clements interview post match, his days are absolutely numbered. Just hope some team in Belgium or Holland haven't been watching us this season and take a punt on him.

4 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Judging by Clements interview post match, his days are absolutely numbered. Just hope some team in Belgium or Holland haven't been watching us this season and take a punt on him.

What did the manager say about him?