***** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Another big game under Beale, I wonder what to expect

We know that the sheep will treat it like their cup final so we need to be 100% to get the three points. I’d take a scrappy 1-0 on Saturday then next Sunday. Hopefully once our injured players get back we can start looking at improving our performances. But just now it’s all about winning!

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

We know that the sheep will treat it like their cup final so we need to be 100% to get the three points. I’d take a scrappy 1-0 on Saturday then next Sunday. Hopefully once our injured players get back we can start looking at improving our performances. But just now it’s all about winning!

Score draw likely

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Feels bizarre that we can keep 4 clean sheets on the bounce and win every game, and I’ve still zero enthusiasm for this.

Ultimately until he wins a trophy and proves he can beat them, then he’s got no credit in the bank to offset the horrendous football he’s serving up. 

So he's no credit and won't get any until the end of December? I assume that means winning every single remaining domestic game in 2023?

Fucking hell mate. If he does that it'd be on a miracle level probably entirely unprecedented in Scotland.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So he's no credit and won't get any until the end of December? I assume that means winning every single remaining domestic game in 2023?

Fucking hell mate. If he does that it'd be on a miracle level probably entirely unprecedented in Scotland.

Not really tbh.

You get credit for winning the crunch games. He’s yet to win one.

Needs a run against the dross keeping us in touching distance with the filth, a LC win, and a result in the OF. If he doesn’t, then he’s turning nothing round in the fans eyes. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not really tbh.

You get credit for winning the crunch games. He’s yet to win one.

Needs a run against the dross keeping us in touching distance with the filth, a LC win, and a result in the OF. If he doesn’t, then he’s turning nothing round in the fans eyes. 

LC win he needs. He'll get credit from me given its our 2nd bit of cup silverware in a decade.

Qualifies for EL groups he'll get credit. That could happen before the scum game.

Makes up ground on scum he'll get credit.

I don't necessarily want him, and am not convinved he'll succeed. But by fuck setting out a stall to effectively refuse to acknowledge successes must be draining as fuck. Tbh if its that bad I'd probably write off the fitba and come back when he's gone or in the new year and see if my requirements had been met. 

7 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

I think we will be alright Saturday

Have a good vibe about it

I am the opposite. Was confident about last night but fear the worst for saturday with who we have missing. Would absolutely take any win at all regardless of performance.

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

With the amount of players out I’d take a scrappy 1-0 on Saturday.

I’d go with:

Butland

Tav

Goldson

Davies

Barisic

Jack

Cifuentes

Lundstram

Sima

Dessers

Lammers

That'll be the team. Not got much choice given injuries unless we send a loud and clear message to Dessers by playing youth in the 9 position.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

LC win he needs. He'll get credit from me given its our 2nd bit of cup silverware in a decade.

Qualifies for EL groups he'll get credit. That could happen before the scum game.

Makes up ground on scum he'll get credit.

I don't necessarily want him, and am not convinved he'll succeed. But by fuck setting out a stall to effectively refuse to acknowledge successes must be draining as fuck. Tbh if its that bad I'd probably write off the fitba and come back when he's gone or in the new year and see if my requirements had been met. 

What successes am I not acknowledging?

He is near enough rock bottom with the fans, beating a few diddy teams at home and Europa league run isn’t enough to turn that round.

If you were at Ibrox last night, you’ll have seen and heard I’m not the only one who is absolutely scunnered with him.