***** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

17 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Random question but will my smartcard get me in any gate or is it programmed to the ones on the ticket?

I’m feeling oddly confident about tomorrow. 3-0. 

Your card is usually set to a couple of gates each match as far as I know. 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Strangely looking forward to this now. See how we build on the midweek performance.

This. I feel that there will obviously be a lot more edge to this than midweek, no doubt the sheep pen will be filled with the haters giving it their usual shite (just footie banter of course), so hopefully our players can respond to that on the back of a much improved (although that was not too difficult a task) performance from the Motherwell game.

Got RTV sorted and beers chilling nicely in the fridge, as you say looking forward to this one in a much more positive frame of mind than I was at 5 o'clock last Saturday.

12 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

This. I feel that there will obviously be a lot more edge to this than midweek, no doubt the sheep pen will be filled with the haters giving it their usual shite (just footie banter of course), so hopefully our players can respond to that on the back of a much improved (although that was not too difficult a task) performance from the Motherwell game.

Got RTV sorted and beers chilling nicely in the fridge, as you say looking forward to this one in a much more positive frame of mind than I was at 5 o'clock last Saturday.

Players shouldn’t even hear they wanks in the corner we should be drowning them but to many people just go to sit on their arse eat burgers slurp coke and moan like fuck about everything  🤣

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Players shouldn’t even hear they wanks in the corner we should be drowning them but to many people just go to sit on their arse eat burgers slurp coke and moan like fuck about everything  🤣

Should be a separate slurping section imo