***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

3 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Recall Lowry and play 8 or 9 of the weans every week for the rest of the season. League’s gone anyway, absolutely nothing to lose.

Yep. Top manager, 3 or 4 big signings at the core of the team, surrounded by talented youngsters.  Do an Alex Ferguson c.1993.  Can't hurt to try it.

1 minute ago, Jack Sparrow said:

Tav, Goldson, Barisic, Lundstram have all checked out and can GTF.   

Sima was the best player on the park by a mile. Dessers tried hard but so clumsy and totally ineffective.  Lammers and Wright were absolutely shite.  Raskin you could argue wasn't fully fit and drifted in and out. Feel sorry for Butland, you can see he's hurting and the poor guy has to watch this pish excuse of a defence in front of him every game. 

This was a night for players to step up and prove their worth.  In a roundabout way they've done exactly that.  Worthless to us.   Not sure if Davis - being pals with most of the old heads at least - will drop any of them though.

Knowing Davis over the last 10/15 Years and the people he has worked with and under if he wants to be a future Manager I honestly think he would drop them if he had to. I could see him making a huge change v St Mirren. I would bench Tav for Sterling and bring in Davies for Goldson and if they started there pish get them in training themselves.

10 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

The worst thing about tonight, and a possible defeat on Sunday, is that it will probably force the board to make a snap decision. Lampard. :ang:

Yup.

And they can justify it now.

No way can Davis and Co hold this ship.

It's,sinking at an alarming rate.

4 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

I've never known a team to win anything without desire, this team has no desire. 

There is also a mentality problem with many of our present players, and unfortunately Tav, Goldson and Borna are at least three who are starters and have a mentality problem IMO.

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Not sure about that, but both were/are fucking depressing. 

This is a lot worse than the Pedro days imo. Some of those players weren’t great but the majority of them showed some fight. This lot are wage thieves who don’t give a fuck about our club and the fans. I’ve never seen so a cowardly bunch of overpaid pricks in all my life.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Feel sorry for the Bears that travelled to watch that

Possible alcohol consumption aside, I’ve no idea how the away support manage to sing for 90 mins while watching that pish. Fair play to them, better than the shower on the pitch deserve. 

Seasons finished with these losers , just play mcausland Lovelace etc ,let anew manager get the duds to fuck in January and build for next season 

no blame on Davis ,but warnock or allardyce wouldn’t have lost that game ,would have been screaming at them all night

can’t believe I’m saying that!

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Could pick out 50 or 60 but 2 bits of play summed us up

52 minutes : raskin gave the ball away as usual, 2 feet from the guy he stopped completely, prick

82 minutes: Cifuentes trying to beat 3 men 5 feet away from him ,another prick.

must mention lundstrum at the second ,Herman fucking Munster 

I agree with most of that but you need to include 

desser fuck up 

desser fuck up 

desser fuck up 

Lamers give away 
Lamers give away 

Lamers give away 

they were by far the worst two. 

2 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

This is a lot worse than the Pedro days imo. Some of those players weren’t great but the majority of them showed some fight. This lot are wage thieves who don’t give a fuck about our club and the fans. I’ve never seen so a cowardly bunch of overpaid pricks in all my life.

Goldson has a huffy I don't care attitude and has always carried it in his game.

He is one of those guys you wouldnt criticise and he would give a single fuck because he knows at the end of the month he has a nice wage going into his bank and living a comfortable life.

1 minute ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Sima contributed his share tonight. 7 out of ten times he received a pass he puts it right out of play. 

Sakala >> Lima

Colak >>> Dessers

ball boys >>> Lammers

I’ve got no idea what we do in training, there’s no understanding between players, our box play is predictable and the defence is wide open.

Hate to think what a decent side would have done to us tonight 

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Goldson has a huffy I don't care attitude and has always carried it in his game.

He is one of those guys you would criticise and he would give a single fuck because he knows at the end of the month he has a nice wage going into his bank and living a comfortable life.

Yep. None of the outfield players are fit to wear the shirt.

Glad I couldn’t watch it - listening was excruciating enough. The majority of these players take ineptitude to a whole new level.  Fs, I’m so damn sick of this cowardly lot. Can’t shoot, can’t defend. And this is supposedly a professional team? One that was once known for its tenacity and fight? Pull the other one.

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Seasons finished with these losers , just play mcausland Lovelace etc ,let anew manager get the duds to fuck in January and build for next season 

no blame on Davis ,but warnock or allardyce wouldn’t have lost that game ,would have been screaming at them all night

can’t believe I’m saying that!

At least they'd fucking make sure the players would give 110% percent