Lammers

I wonder what all the posters who thought Aribo was imposter in big games actually think about him now when we are witnessing what Lammers brings to the table.....he just twists & turns without actually achieving anything.....Mcausland played a great ball in with basically his first touch.....unfortunately he found Dessers with his pass....I would genuinely start a couple of youths on Sunday....give Lundstams Jersey to Rice and Lammers to Mcausland

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

As soon as I seen Lammers when he signed, I thought, big bean pole, too dsoft, easily bullied, looks too nice.

I was 100% correct.

Saw it on his YouTube highlights reel before he signed, as I'm sure you and others did. 

Same with dessers, looked exactly like how he's been with us. We got exactly what we paid for. 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Bennett will probably say he doesn’t want to judge him as a Rangers player so soon. Absolutely beyond me why Beale had free rein to spend millions on him and Dessers and not be challenged by anyone. 

That's not Beale's fault. I don't really blame him at alll. It's on us. 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Heart of a mouse.

His performance and Desser's performance are two of the worst displays I have ever seen in a Rangers shirt. And I'm not exaggerating.

It's not even a case of we need to play them because of the money we spent. 

That's right oot the windae. They two will never come good, they are utter shite and we'll be lucky to get a tenth back of what we paid for them. 

Fucking depressing. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Lundstram and Tav wear that badge too.

Yeah, good shout. However, Lammers givs possession away when we're further up the pitch. Every single attack breaks down when it gets to him. 

Lundstram is a weird one. He's completely lost the ability to judge a pass. Either fizzes one straight to the body, or it's as weak as piss!

It is frightening, almost unbelievable,  that players like Dessers / Lammers / Cifu etc were actually sanctioned and approved by high paid,servants of this club of ours.

The approval must have passed through umpteen hands before it was signed off, and not 1 fucker said, "wait the fucking now, iam not putting my signature to this"

Honest to fuck, what is going on in the corridors of power,at ibrox.