Lammers

31 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Lammers and Dessers are both atrocious.  I'd tell their agents to try to find them clubs at New Year.  No matter what, I honestly wouldn't play either of them again.  They offer nothing.

How are their agents going to find them clubs? We're stuck with them. Was like we were playing a really shitey game of pass the parcel. The music stopped and we're now stuck with the hopeless cunts while their former clubs high five each other. But it's okay because Mick Beale flew to Italy and looked them in the eyes before signing them. Then posted about it on Instagram.

Lammers has something he's given us two OK performances that we'd never get from Dessers but he's utterly awful at anything he confuses me greatly. 

Dessers also had the outstanding pass vs psg that made me willing to give him a chance but they are both dreadful. 

3 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Lammers and Dessers are both atrocious.  I'd tell their agents to try to find them clubs at New Year.  No matter what, I honestly wouldn't play either of them again.  They offer nothing.

I doubt any other club would want them mate.

8 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Lammers has something he's given us two OK performances that we'd never get from Dessers but he's utterly awful at anything he confuses me greatly. 

Dessers also had the outstanding pass vs psg that made me willing to give him a chance but they are both dreadful. 

Must've been some strong drinks last night. Lammers has been nothing but utter fucking useless.

Lammers has some nice feet, I do think he has technical ability to a decent level.  He really needs a good coach that can turn his talent into some kind of end product, be that the assists or the finish.  But it's been some time since I've seen any of our players make progress at Rangers.  When GvB came in our guys seem to decline rapidly and unfortunately that trend has continued since then.

2 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Must've been some strong drinks last night. Lammers has been nothing but utter fucking useless.

I didn't mean last night I meant against livingston and there was another game he was active and looked interested but I forget who it was against. 

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I didn't mean last night I meant against livingston and there was another game he was active and looked interested but I forget who it was against. 

He flatters to deceive - he does this weird run-at-players thing where he gives a shimmy to confuse them where to pass, and they pass by him anyway. He beats a player again and again then does nothing with the ball. Frustrating.

He is obviously better than Dessers although they both pretty much contribute the square root of fuck all to the team.

I think we could get some money for Lammers. Dessers I have no idea - maybe he was successful somewhere once and we can sell back at a low price. Would they want to go though?

Just now, BlueThunder said:

He flatters to deceive - he does this weird run-at-players thing where he gives a shimmy to confuse them where to pass, and they pass by him anyway. He beats a player again and again then does nothing with the ball. Frustrating.

He is obviously better than Dessers although they both pretty much contribute the square root of fuck all to the team.

I agree with that he's fucking useless but I'd hope a decent manager could get something out of him but I doubt it.

18 hours ago, don logan said:

How are their agents going to find them clubs? We're stuck with them. Was like we were playing a really shitey game of pass the parcel. The music stopped and we're now stuck with the hopeless cunts while their former clubs high five each other. But it's okay because Mick Beale flew to Italy and looked them in the eyes before signing them. Then posted about it on Instagram.

I did say TRY.