*****The Official Sparta Prague v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Fuck all wrong with pointing out that was a terrible half of football from us

If Beale was still here everybody would be saying it. Basically nobody is blaming Clement for it, the squad is terrible. No need to lie and pretend that was a good performance so far

I think that’s fair. I think it’s fair also to say it’s not working, he needs to recognise that and he needs to change it

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

My main problem is we look like that typical lost Scottish team abroad. It is a minor miracle the score is 0-0

I was literally thinking around 40 mins this could be the Aberdeen euro game I’m watching the now. 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I’ve never known a CH to take a corner, quite bizarre plus it was a shite floaty ball 

In fairness Im happy to see any ingenuity from PC, wouldve been a masterstroke if it came off.  Hope he isnt disheartened and reverts to the Tav show now 

Just now, superallysbears said:

They are clearly trying ffs but the heads are gone, they should relax and play natural.

Are we fuck. Jogging after balls, hitting passes to noman's land, second to most contacts in and around the box. At one point, we only had two touches in their box, nevermind shots.

The same familiar faces that we all moan about every other week.

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Fuck all wrong with pointing out that was a terrible half of football from us

If Beale was still here everybody would be saying it. Basically nobody is blaming Clement for it, the squad is terrible. No need to lie and pretend that was a good performance so far

I don't think anyone is saying its,a good performance, its poor to average, but Clements fault???

No way.

He's inherited fucking charlatans and loser bastards.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

I don't think anyone is saying its,a good performance, its poor to average, but Clements fault???

No way.

He's inherited fucking charlatans and loser bastards.

Nobody's saying that ffs

1 person says something and 5 people make 40 posts whinging about it pretending like it's everyone saying it