*****The Official Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

Not seen too much wrong with goldson but tavs been stinking the day

Goldson's looked a bag of nerves today imo. 

Tav though, there is no discussion to be had. Pathetic at shutting down his man for the cross and then he bottles the only reason he's in the team. 

A loser. 

Wow man.

Not pressing enough.

Not getting to the buy line- Not taking a man on.

Dessers and Lammers are fucking stealing a wage  - they don't offer anything as their records show. 

Clement is making a huge mistake trusting a few of them- tells us maybe he can't spot a player either ffs.

3 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

You said 10 was a lie. He’s crossed 7 corners in and had more than 3 crosses from open play. So don’t backtrack because you’re trying to defend one of the worst captains in a very long time. Jog on

Hes not crossed 7 corners, thats lies mate. 

Just now, CoplandStandBear said:

How long is it going to take Clement to wok out Dessers and Lammers are fucking shite?  Tav has had a nightmare and Yilmaz can't defend.

They're simply not good enough, and I'm positive Clement will suss them out, and deal with them. But tbh, I'm just as concerned with players who are playing way below their level e.g. Cantwell.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Yeah. Perhaps trying too hard to get it right in the corner. But he did fuck it though. I felt he would miss, and he did. Tells a story.

Properly sclaffed it.  He does miss pens now and again, I’d rather have Danilo on pens when he’s starting.  We don’t have anyone obvious to take them instead, certainly not Dessers!

Just now, left winger said:

Well, tell me how missing a penalty is a new depth?

Because even when we (or any team) is pish, they can usually at least convert a penalty. The mentality is at new depths.

If you're happy enough with that missed pen, don't let me bring you down mate.