Todd Cantwell

44 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

“I signed for a different Rangers to the one I left”

What the fuck does that even mean ?

“I didn’t change, the club did”

or the equivalent of

”Wizny me”

Zero self accountability for the lack of effort on his part.

47 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

All stems from Clement hooking him after 37 minutes in Europe for not following instructions. Enjoy mediocrity Todders

Then barged into The Manager on his way off and that was his card marked.
Waddell,Wallace,Smith or Souness would have maybe even flattened the fool there and then.

10 hours ago, Badger said:

I'd love to have implanted Cantwells ability inside a Nacho Novo or the likes.

One of the biggest what ifs of recent times.

I think his ability is vastly overstated tbh.  He regularly wouldn't release the ball quick enough and was good at most things without being outstanding at anything.

7 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

I think his ability is vastly overstated tbh.  He regularly wouldn't release the ball quick enough and was good at most things without being outstanding at anything.

Would be right in amongst for the first 15-20 minutes then the game would mostly pass him by.

28 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Would be right in amongst for the first 15-20 minutes then the game would mostly pass him by.

Yep agree.  
Also far to easily put of his game by a wee dig or verbals from opposition players or fans. 
Like a few others lacking in the basic minerals required to play for us. 

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Maybe one day he’ll be reunited with Beale in league 1 and can they  live happily ever after together. 

I’d love that. I despise Beale but I like seeing him flop at other clubs now. Was really disappointed that his hell at Sunderland ended as early as it did, their forum was giving me some laugh 

I'm so glad to see this waster out our club. 

I really hope the club has learnt a few lesson over the last few years. And signing players with this sort of mentality should be one of them. 

For the position we are in compared to celtic it isn't enough just to buy players with ability. We need hungry players who are self driven. For too long we have had players that think it's nice to win. At Rangers that's not enough you have to despise loosing. 

The real winners in this game, for the most part, when they sit and look back on their careers will be more annoyed about the leagues or finals that they lost than the 1s they won