*****The Official Rangers v St Mirren Match Thread*****

Just now, King Jela said:

Never understood it either.

They've paid their money and can do what the fuck they want.

As long as it’s a nightmare to get away from our ground it will always happen, especially with us having so many supporters buses from afar at every home game aswell 

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

UB can sing what they want, if that was the filth today we’d be absolutely ripping the cunt out them

Loads of empty seats all round the stadium, a shambles of an atmosphere, booing our own player onto the park then literally every cunt leaving with 10 mins to go, despite us actually playing decent football in the 2nd half 

Of course they can, doesn’t mean it’s not a riddy though. 

Atmosphere is pish, week in week out, agreed on booing Lammers, but I could not blame anyone leaving early, game was done, freezing cold, and the game wasn’t particularly great.

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Of course they can, doesn’t mean it’s not a riddy though. 

Atmosphere is pish, week in week out, agreed on booing Lammers, but I could not blame anyone leaving early, game was done, freezing cold, and the game wasn’t particularly great.

Have we ever slagged the scum for leaving early?

Pathetic crowds maybe, banners aye....

First was slow and turgid, St Mirren made it difficult to play through the midfield but important to get the goal when we did, only decent thing Dessers did but was well played by him to play in Cantwell.

Second half thought we controlled it well enough and showed a bit better composure culminating in a smashing 2nd goal.

Bright play overall from McCausland, Lawrence played better as game went on as did Cantwell.

Thought Dessers was generally poor albeit good involvement for 1st goal.

Onto Tynecastle any win will do.

49 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

UB can sing what they want, if that was the filth today we’d be absolutely ripping the cunt out them

Loads of empty seats all round the stadium, a shambles of an atmosphere, booing our own player onto the park then literally every cunt leaving with 10 mins to go, despite us actually playing decent football in the 2nd half 

I couldn’t give away a spare ticket today and know a few guys with the same , ibrox was like a morgue today but it doesn’t help when there’s no one left at 80 minutes , team wasn’t exactly inspiring on the park , lammers getting booed isn’t great but he demonstrated with that miss why he shouldn’t pull on a rangers jersey again he’s woeful 

27 minutes ago, ayro said:

First was slow and turgid, St Mirren made it difficult to play through the midfield but important to get the goal when we did, only decent thing Dessers did but was well played by him to play in Cantwell.

Second half thought we controlled it well enough and showed a bit better composure culminating in a smashing 2nd goal.

Bright play overall from McCausland, Lawrence played better as game went on as did Cantwell.

Thought Dessers was generally poor albeit good involvement for 1st goal.

Onto Tynecastle any win will do.

Thought Lawrence was terrible. 

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Thought Lawrence was terrible. 

Thought he struggled 1st half, wasn’t sure if it was the position playing so deep but thought 2nd half he was better in possession and helped control the game with Lundstram.

7 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Anyone else thinking Sima should be a centre forward?

Probably not the answer long term, but I'm pretty certain he would offer more than Dessers or Roofe over the course of the season. 

At the very least he has attributes that make him dangerous. He's deceptively strong, not quite in Morelos league but can still be a handful. He's very quick, something we've lacked in a cf for a long time. And he can certainly finish, some of his goals this season have been top notch. He's not got the cleverness of movement of a Roofe or Danilo but at our level we're unlikely to get the full package in a player. 

Undoubtedly a better option than Dessers though who is as weak as piss, slow as fuck and can't finish. 

5 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Probably not the answer long term, but I'm pretty certain he would offer more than Dessers or Roofe over the course of the season. 

At the very least he has attributes that make him dangerous. He's deceptively strong, not quite in Morelos league but can still be a handful. He's very quick, something we've lacked in a cf for a long time. And he can certainly finish, some of his goals this season have been top notch. He's not got the cleverness of movement of a Roofe or Danilo but at our level we're unlikely to get the full package in a player. 

Undoubtedly a better option than Dessers though who is as weak as piss, slow as fuck and can't finish. 

I'm one of the few fans still defending Dessers (I think he has a decent IQ in the field and maybe deserves a bit more credit for his general play) - but I'm getting tired of seeing Dessers get on the end of a through ball then fail to get his shot off because he's too slow.

If Sima gets a yard on a CB then he's a clinical, fast, powerful & accurate finisher. I'd have him in the no 9 role.

We're pretty pish to be honest.

Scored 2 decent goals tbf, but we've so little drive, pace or aggression about our play its frightening.

Max 4 players get passmarks which is completely unacceptable given the performances and results in the last 2 games.

Take the points and move on.