*****The Official Rangers v St Mirren Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Much better.

McCausland was good again, Cantwell better too.

Thought Lawrence was shit, and Tavernier needs dropped. Lundstram needs to stop giving the ball away near the goal. Nearly cost us again.

Didn't think that at all. Thought we were rubbish. 

2 we’ll taken goals by sima who was anonymous till his goal

cantwell good , Butland great save at   Nil nil , Lawrence was woeful never gets in the box, dessers was dessers rubbish , mcausland good , Goldson some good last minute tackles , overall a dull performance with zero tempo

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Much better.

McCausland was good again, Cantwell better too.

Thought Lawrence was shit, and Tavernier needs dropped. Lundstram needs to stop giving the ball away near the goal. Nearly cost us 

I don't quite understand why Lawrence is rated in general. 

Plenty of energy, but little quality. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Thought we were terrible bar a couple of highlights.

We are just an average team. A squad of guys suited to being second best.

Under normal circumstances you’d take a boring 2-0 win every day, but we’re just so poor that there’s nothing to cling onto.

Just hoping we win the cup final, and can hang on for a while in the league. 

We were average against a shite team. Problem is that's all you really need to be in this league. Winning the League Cup just might be the spark we need. Who knows really. 

First half was pretty turgid but we scored at the right time.  Second half was pretty comfortable, a bit more care with final ball and could have had at least a couple more.  In the end, a routine win.  Thought nobody shown up well in the first half, second half: McCausland took the eye.  Good to see Lawrence get a full 90 minutes.  Don’t get the negative comments about him, think he will be a positive for us once he gets fully up to speed.

Our front 2/3 need to work on not being greedy cunts. Too often there's a pass for one of them to get a tap in but they shoot from a shit angle. I'm not against greedy strikers, but it's happened all season, and surely they must realise it's about the bigger picture, rather than their ego's! 

2 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

I also thought Lawrence had a touch of the Barry Ferguson about him today. Along with Lundstram, kept everything ticking and always looking for a through ball. 

What game were you watching? Lawrence was woeful ffs.

40 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Also, that was the coldest game I’ve been to in years, and the UB singing if you stayed for 90 minutes clap your hands made me regret staying, riddy.

UB can sing what they want, if that was the filth today we’d be absolutely ripping the cunt out them

Loads of empty seats all round the stadium, a shambles of an atmosphere, booing our own player onto the park then literally every cunt leaving with 10 mins to go, despite us actually playing decent football in the 2nd half 

41 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Also, that was the coldest game I’ve been to in years, and the UB singing if you stayed for 90 minutes clap your hands made me regret staying, riddy.

Surely the cold wouldn't be much of an issue to a well insulated lad like yourself 😂

A very dull first half but thought we improved after the break . 

Much needed win after two disappointing results and performances previously . We always knew a hiccup would be coming , and it did . Its a case of building momentum again and hopefully this is the first step . 

47 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I think it’s weird how annoyed people get about other people leaving a game of football early 

It’s never going to change