*****The Official Rangers v St Mirren Match Thread*****

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Unfortunately it is, I've no confidence going into Sunday we will get 3 points, I've no confidence playing anyone anywhere right now. 

You had a dig at me two days ago for saying I thought the League Cup final was 50/50 :lol:

Hard to pick a team.

Tav has been howling lately. Sterling hasn't had a decent game for us yet. Goldson, Davies, Souttar and Balogun don't inspire any confidence. Yilmaz is terrible, and then you have no idea what Borna will turn up.

Lundstram seems to be back in his middling form. Cifuentes is a walking footballer. Jack perma-injured.

Lammers hopeless, Lawrence has been poor the past two games and isn't full fit, Cantwell needs taking down a peg and dropped.

McCausland is playing well and taking his chance when he gets it but is limited. Matondo had a good cameo against Aberdeen but was terrible last night. 

Roofe has had one decent game this season. Danilo isn't clinical enough. Dessers lol.

Michael Beale should be indicted for crimes against humanity.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Hard to pick a team.

Tav has been howling lately. Sterling hasn't had a decent game for us yet. Goldson, Davies, Souttar and Balogun don't inspire any confidence. Yilmaz is terrible, and then you have no idea what Borna will turn up.

Lundstram seems to be back in his middling form. Cifuentes is a walking footballer. Jack perma-injured.

Lammers hopeless, Lawrence has been poor the past two games and isn't full fit, Cantwell needs taking down a peg and dropped.

McCausland is playing well and taking his chance when he gets it but is limited. Matondo had a good cameo against Aberdeen but was terrible last night. 

Roofe has had one decent game this season. Danilo isn't clinical enough. Dessers lol.

Really cheered me up reading that mate cheers

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Hard to pick a team.

I honestly think Pedro had a better signing record than him, for a fraction of what Beale spent he brought in Jack, Morelos, Candeias and Cardoso, three of whom would immediately get in our starting XI, and the other struggled at us but is now a regular for Porto and a Portuguese international.

Imagine spending that much money, just to end up being worse at signing players than Pedro Caixinha.

Dearie me.

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I honestly think Pedro had a better signing record than him, for a fraction of what Beale spent he brought in Jack, Morelos, Candeias and Cardoso, three of whom would immediately get in our starting XI, and the other struggled at us but is now a regular for Porto and a Portuguese international.

Genuinely a massive worry that Candeias walks into this team.