That Result Tonight

51 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I was almost giving it the not fussed patter because it was that huge a task in my eyes. What a tit 😆 

I was there, how the fuck we’ve done that I don’t know 

edit- wasn’t at the game, same mental place as you 😂

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

I had no expectations tonight. Incredible, Rangers.

I'll be honest, I was expecting an utter pumping before kick off.

How wrong was I?  That was easily one of the best away European performances I've ever seen from Rangers, and with a shite, injury ravaged side. Outfuckingstanding all over the pitch and a thoroughly deserved victory on Spanish soil. Fucking tremendous night. 

I even let the wee man stay up past his bedtime to watch.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

You could tell there was a wee bit of magic in the air tonight. We had a great wee spell early on that just made me think we were going to do it.

Brilliant night and one of our best ever results in Europe

When history looks back it will say .First win against a Spanish team in Spain .But that won’t tell the whole story.So many players out with 2 guys starting that most fans wouldn’t want on the B teams bench a few weeks ago .We have been really spoiled in Europe in the last few years(apart from last year) But this is easily the best ,Even better than Dortmund .

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

I was almost giving it the not fussed patter because it was that huge a task in my eyes. What a tit 😆 

Circumstances,Big final at weekend ,Already guaranteed Conference League,Threadbare squad it was easy to go into the game not too fussed ,When the first goal went in that all changed 😂

1 hour ago, DerekJohnstone said:

Clement certainly knows how to manage people, win or lose they seem to come back stronger. Don't be surprised a few we wrote off become better players........

We haven’t lost yet under him 😳

As with any new manager there will be one or 2 kick on that you wouldn’t expect .Lundstrum has done it,Same as he did with Gio .Still a bit early to say if Dessers makes it though.

7 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Absolutely fantastic Rangers , our first win against Spanish opposition in Spain, I really can't hide my delight at this tonight, I'm absolutely floating on air 

Yes, different class was a real team performance they gave it all.

8 hours ago, Badger said:

Up against it with injuries in a must win game, away in Spain, against a decent Betis side.

That's a very good result tonight, for any Rangers team, at any point in our history.

Since they drew with real madrid in their last match, surely that makes us better than RM hahaha

After they equalised to 1-1 and with the pressure in the next few mins i thought they would destroy us. Then one Cyriel Dessers did his best play since joining Rangers and with 2-1 up i felt we can get something out of it. Was worried until the end but the boys kept fighting and never gave up. A very solid Rangers side under a lot of pressure. Few thousand happy faces in the away end and some 50 000 grumpy ones on their way home :lol: What a fantastic night.