*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen League Cup Final Thread*****

.Williamson.

42 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I wonder how many dives the Aberdeen players will take in the box. The narrative has been set already, they’ll now be looking to capitalize.

Just don’t let the cunts near the box 

They seriously think this is 50/50 and the only thing that can stop them is us getting ‘dodgy’ refereeing decisions so I’d love it if we just gave them the complete scudding that they’re due from us. I’d take 4-0 but I want at least 5 (by half time :craphead:)

The bookies odds for this match have Sam Lammers to score at 2.55 to 1; he has lower odds than both Tav and Sima   (This is Sportsbet)  https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/soccer/united-kingdom/scottish-league-cup-matches/Rangers-v-aberdeen-7856584

Aberdeen to win at 8.50 to 1. 

And bizarrely Aberdeen 5.50 to 1 to "reach the next round"

Lammers 8.8 to 1 to score 2 goals rated as almost the same chance of Aberdeen winning.

I think I might use these bookies, I don't think they've watched Scottish football yet.

13 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

The bookies odds for this match have Sam Lammers to score at 2.55 to 1; he has lower odds than both Tav and Sima   (This is Sportsbet)  https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/soccer/united-kingdom/scottish-league-cup-matches/Rangers-v-aberdeen-7856584

Lammers 8.8 to 1 to score 2 goals rated as almost the same chance of Aberdeen winning.

I think I might use these bookies, I don't think they've watched Scottish football yet.

The win bet will be 90 min betting and next round will be to lift the trophy

46 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

I put a wee bet on Tav first goal scorer, 2-1 at half time @ 80-1.

Most of the other odds were crap.