*****the official Rangers vs St Johnstone thread*****

graeme_4

It is all about results, not giving a fuck about performance as it is job done, 3 points. 

2 downers that i am concerned about, Lunny looked a really bad one, hope for a quick recovery but knowing our luck …

our shooting is abysmal, no wonder we try to walk the ball into the net

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

That was very low from me 😂 but that performance from Dowell tonight was a fucking shambles and I’m honestly flabbergasted that I’m reading some people say they thought he played well

The one where he gave it away twice in 3 seconds was incredible 

Just back from the game. That was fuckin hard work and by fuck we needed that penalty. I don’t want to be too critical after the last few games. We desperately need another striker/goal threat in January. Anyway 3 points and we have closed the gap so well done Rangers 

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

The one where he gave it away twice in 3 seconds was incredible 

I think he was tiring by then, to be fair.

I thought he started poorly, then had quite a decent spell, before a slump which you might expect, given his lack of game time.

Why is Lundstram starting tonight! Most important player the now with the injuries we have.... If he was happy to start Dowell it shoulda be Dowell n Sterling or even Dowell Cantwell. Risking Goldson when he is on a yellow aswell, absolutely no need against St Johnstone at home with a man advantage