*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

In real time, it was a goal kick, no offside.

When they realised the corruption was so evident they spent the next half hour scrabbling about for a way out.

It was about saving face and fuck all to do with getting decisions right.

Shitebaggery rather than corruption, I suspect. 

Should still have been offside, though. The manner of the decision rather than the decision is the issue.

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I really like Tav and you can’t argue with his numbers but honestly you can’t have a Rangers captain who has won 9 out of 34 old firms. That is just absolute nonsense. It will obviously affect him and the other “senior” players who have been on the end of some poor results, especially at Parkhead

I've been critical of Tav but have recently turned that round and started to think maybe he is again going to lead us forward.

Why do I do it to myself. Time and again he shows that when the going gets tough, he  just wants to pass back to goldson.... At all fucking costs.

His brave days look behind him, apart from pens - which btw are very welcome, is there a position for him in the squad without responsibility? Fuck knows but he definitely shrinks in the bigger matches 

Haven't yet read the posts since FT but I have to say this, sorry lf it has been mention before.

How corrupt is Scottish football referring to the penalty incident before HT. Clear and obvious - YES. Goal kick awarded and taken - YES. VAR checked - YES. So how come 20mins later it's shown as offside. Everyone and thier auntie, even Lennon,  agreed it was a clear and obvious hand ball. If it was offside, then wis setbackhy wasn;t the referee told at the time and an offside dscision indicated.

Saying all that, a good performance all round apart from Dessers finishing, Have no doubt, we are winning this league despite this setback.

Trust in Clement and celebrate the TREBLE come the end of the steson.

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We've just had several referees come out and say you can't run it back on penalty checks with VAR, only if the consequences ended with a goal. That's the protocol.

Hence why it was only Sky and their unwashed producers and ended up showing the offside after half an hour. Gollum seen that and jumped on the bandwagon to try save his ass.

That's what's happened.

Crocker clearly said they have the audio from Collum and he never mentioned anything about offside at the time. So you’re spot on. Trying to save his own ass as he knows he got it “wrong”. Chose to get it wrong though 

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No lino could've called that offside due to how tight it was. Barely noticeable. 

VAR have no room to run it back. Whole thing is a cover up.

If the ref gives the pen it would've been ruled out because Sima was off. It should've been a indirect free kick not a goal kick. 

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We've just had several referees come out and say you can't run it back on penalty checks with VAR, only if the consequences ended with a goal. That's the protocol.

Hence why it was only Sky and their unwashed producers and ended up showing the offside after half an hour. Gollum seen that and jumped on the bandwagon to try save his ass.

That's what's happened.

It was offside. the rest is, to me at least, academic.... I was raging when the penalty wasn't awarded... I had all sorts of rants drafted in my head about the propaganda of the season being aimed at denying us that exact penalty.... but ultimately Sima was offside and the correct decision should have been offside and free kick at that point... they didn't make the correct decision but two wrongs don't make a right... the right decision was offside.

Once again, we shouldn't be wasting our time as a fan base talking about it when the reason for our loss today lies elsewhere.... its not even a stick on that Tav scores the penalty anyway.... We lost a really tough game today because we weren't good enough on the day 

We are getting better and we will win this league

25 minutes ago, watty. said:

Fashion missed 2 open goals against the scum mate.aye he's a better option than dessers, but let's no kid ourselves that he would be the answer to our prayers.same as the cunts calling for kent and morelos to come back.

It's just frustrating as fuck that we had him and (with hindsight) would have been far better off keeping him.

Just now, the old guard said:

Fuck off, you've obviously got a beef with him.

Fuck you, I have. 

I'm pissed off by his constant bottling of games against them - always popping up with something when it's gone, too late or disappearing entirely.

It doesn't excuse his absolutely turgid performance at RB, the balls he lost, the amount of times he was done, clearances right back to them, time and again today.

He says the same thing everytime too, "disappointed ya'know" - but the rest of his game never improves, the mentality never improves. 

4 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Crocker clearly said they have the audio from Collum and he never mentioned anything about offside at the time. So you’re spot on. Trying to save his own ass as he knows he got it “wrong”. Chose to get it wrong though 

As a club we really need to go for the throat if this is the case. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

If the ref gives the pen it would've been ruled out because Sima was off. It should've been a indirect free kick not a goal kick. 

the worrying part is they didn't even check for offside. Everyone can see clear as day that he's off but VAR didn't even let it get to that point because they deemed no handball. That decision is shocking, and unequivocally wrong. Incompetence or corruption, needs explained. 

Let’s be honest, we’re a competent striker and referee away from winning that today. 

Move onto the next game, win our 2 in hand and there’s 2 points difference, despite us losing twice to them this season. 

Cyriel Dessers cannot be our starting striker in January onwards, if he is we’ll win fuck all. 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

It was offside. the rest is, to me at least, academic.... I was raging when the penalty wasn't awarded... I had all sorts of rants drafted in my head about the propaganda of the season being aimed at denying us that exact penalty.... but ultimately Sima was offside and the correct decision should have been offside and free kick at that point... they didn't make the correct decision but two wrongs don't make a right... the right decision was offside.

Once again, we shouldn't be wasting our time as a fan base talking about it when the reason for our loss today lies elsewhere.... its not even a stick on that Tav scores the penalty anyway.... We lost a really tough game today because we weren't good enough on the day 

We are getting better and we will win this league

We need to stop this fucking nonsense.

We won't achieve shit unless we properly call this out.

That's how they get the decisions and create all the pressure. 

This is the perfect opportunity to box clever and play them at their own game and win for a fucking change.

I don't know about you but being a Rangers supporter is all about winning and I'd like to do that for a change.