Rangers statement

JWAC

The IFAB rules outline that for the scenario of when attacking player in an offside position (Team A) runs towards the ball but does not play the ball or prevent the opponent (Team B) from playing or being able to play the ball, the referees decision should be that : "It is not an offside offence so the referee allows play to continue. The attacking player is only penalised if he/she plays the ball or interferes with an opponent."

So we have had a formal complaint about Collum, we have also questioned his competence and now he is cheating us on VAR.

We cannot let this slide and need the club to do more than to release statements and then retire meekly until the next time he screws us over.

1 hour ago, chris182 said:

I'm not an expert but it doesn't strike me as something that would too difficult to achieve. I do wonder though how hard it would be tell a doctored audio file. 

Fuck sake, we're beginning to sound like that lot :lol:

Would need to know the format but I would hope there is a checksum in that metadata that is constructed from the pertinent information such as date and time, duration, the a tual audio information recorded. If any of that is altered then the checksum would not calculate correctly. Assuming it is digitally recorded and not old audio tape. Will do some research for mp3 and mp4 formats.

12 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

No one deserves that mate. Leave that shit to they cunts. 

It's dodgy as fuck though. If offside was the overriding factor the lines would have been drawn long before into the 2nd half. It's a hatchet job. 

Wonder how much "Audio" they can edit between now and Wednesday. 

That absolutely shouldn’t happen but we all know it’s the next part of playbook.

Just now, murzo said:

It has to be all or nothing. Sacked from officiating alright or, what will probably happen, nothing at all.

The festive/New year period is a great rouse for them to delay it till Wednesday. They will be nit picking every reason or "made up" VAR rule they can find to admonish him of fuck all blame. 

When it's glaringly obvious what has went down. 

On 30/12/2023 at 18:04, RFC55 said:

Can’t ask when we don’t deserve anything serial losers don’t win big games 

The same serial losers who just won a cup final and won in Spain to  qualify for the last 16. Those losers?

26 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Ban Collum from officiating our games in any way is what the Club must insist on.

Its the whole  lot of them. Clancy wirmed his way back in Nick the Prick Walsh getting to same level. Gollum has always been a deciple of hate. Then there is Don Robertson another who corrupt as they come.

5 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Its the whole  lot of them. Clancy wirmed his way back in Nick the Prick Walsh getting to same level. Gollum has always been a deciple of hate. Then there is Don Robertson another who corrupt as they come.

Clancy the 4th official getting our Manager booked for kicking up fuck about the penalty decision (when no offside was even looked at). 

Taught the prick on VAR and the fucking blind ref - that failed to give two 2nd yellow cards - everything they know :wanker:

Just hope the next people who are in charge of our games are well aware that the club will be putting its foot down and challenging everything and anything that is not done properly or follows the rules. 

Everyone knew that Referee team was fucking idiots before game day arrived. We all complained about it and we all knew talking points from there cheating would be an outcome. Cheating fucking scum bag bastards

Can we also request that RTV hears the VAR audio live like sky do.  Would avoid the need of having to ask for the audio after the match.  I suspect the answer would be no but it would reiterate the lack of transparency from the SFA

Collum realised at half time that he’d royally fucked up. All the offside talk is neither here nor there. It was brought up 30 mins after the incident to take the heat off the ridiculous decision not to have Walsh look at the screen. If Sima is offside, that’s a totally separate incident altogether. The bottom line is that’s 6 points that dodgy decisions have cost us against the Tarriers. Interestingly one where Var was used and one where it was ignored. That’s either gross incompetence or just downright cheating. Fwiw I think it’s incompetence but we need to see it through to the end now. A few years ago I’d have said take it on the chin, but we’ve let these fuckers set the narrative for too long now and it’s time to fight back. 

Lawell will be zoom calling and transferring bungs as we debate.

The whole country is full of Willie Walllsce Pro terror wrong yins.

Needs exposed, closed down and eradicated for good.

Top to bottom of our society and our way of living is being undermined and compromised.

Happy New year when comes to all my fellow Bears and Brits, rest can just fuck off to whatever third world hate ridden shithole they. desire.