Rangers statement

JWAC

2 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Of course it does. If Collum thinks it's a penalty and Walsh hasn't seen it he has to advise him to go to the monitor.

VAR can be used to overturn a subjective decision if a "clear and obvious error" has been identified.

The referee will explain their decision to the VAR, and what they have seen.

If the evidence provided by the broadcast footage does not accord with what the referee believes they have seen, then the VAR can recommend an overturn.

I know when VAR can be used mate :lol:

You've said above that if he misses an incident then it already meets the clear and obvious error threshold. This isn't true, which is my point.

21 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

So either Collum has cheated us or he’s genuinely that incompetent he doesn’t think that’s a hand ball. Either way he can’t go on officiating. 

Another option is he has allowed the fear of a backlash from Celtic to cloud his judgement . Another option which is not healthy for the game 

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Should be sacked.

Him not being involved in just our matches surely just keeps the status quo?

Exactly mate ..... making it easier for him to carry on helping the scum with wrongful advantageous decisions .... :megaanguish:

🇬🇧

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Another option is he has allowed the fear of a backlash from Celtic to cloud his judgement . Another option which is not healthy for the game 

He’s ether incompetent as fuck

blind as fuck 

a cheating bastard 

Or a shitebag cheating bastard 

take your pick whatever one  he should be looking for a new weekend job in the morning 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fucking well said Rangers 👏👏👏

Rangers should be calling for his head in a official statement calling out the cheating nonce. Not giving fan media the info via the backdoor. 

Ever since that penalty we got at parkhead with Broadfoot that cunt Collum has been at it with us. 

We as fans except the failings of our team but decisions like that in a season that is very close can be the difference between a league title and tens of millions of pounds

We know refs make mistake but anyone who is genuine up and down the country would call that penalty. He shouldn't ref/var another football match again.

The fact that they tried to cover it up later with an offside is pure cover up.

I said at the time that offside wasn't an option, once halftime came round the clearly knew they were in deep shite....it's at this point they have tried to come up with the offside nonesense.....as we all know the by kick awarded was key to offside not being an option.....the image that I saw doing the rounds clearly has the ball off the ground from Lundstras contact, that image makes the lines they have drawn false and makes a mockery of the whole bullshit offside call

There's enough subjectivity to absolve referees, especially with handball.  But we're coming off worst time and time again vs them.  This is one of 3 absolutely scandalous decisions that have gone against us in the past few matches vs them.

It's a full scale cultural problem, either the refs are bias in their favour, or are simply intimidated by them (probably the latter).  I think if any if the 3 I'm thinking of were roles reversed it would be another Hugh Dallas scenario ... coin to the dome & pitch invasions.

It's important we kick up as much as we can to try and redress the balance.

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Hes not gonna be sacked ,but if they agree he cant ref us then his position immediately becomes untenable and he will need to resign - same as mcdonald 

Other clubs would force this issue. The famous sporting integrity. If he’s not good enough for them why is he allowed to referee us…

If we manage to get Collum off our games other clubs should be asking for the same to get him the sack or demoted to the lower leagues 

There’s not one fan of any club in Scotland that thinks he’s capable of refereeing at any level 

17 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

I know when VAR can be used mate :lol:

You've said above that if he misses an incident then it already meets the clear and obvious error threshold. This isn't true, which is my point.

Of course it is, what could be more clear and obvious than not actually seeing it. If Collum thinks it's a penalty he has to recommend Walsh goes to the monitor. He hasn't done that so the only conclusion to take is that he thinks it's not a penalty.