*****The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread*****

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

County were never going to be the whipping boys tonight, I did suggest in an earlier post that all the talk of us hitting a barrel load tonight might encourage them to put up a fight.

Sorry mate, fuck all to do with them putting up a fight. We’ve been garbage in front of goal. So many chances. 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not the way he played it and not when he’s just played it blind.

Appreciate what you're saying but I don't mind a winger doing that. He got a ball in to a dangerous area. It's up to the other players to make the runs to get on to it.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

County were never going to be the whipping boys tonight, I did suggest in an earlier post that all the talk of us hitting a barrel load tonight might encourage them to put up a fight.

Aye I'm sure their coach Is reading RM and posting screenshots in the dressing room

Just now, BigBearButt said:

It's been a decent display by their keeper and wasteful by us more than them putting up a fight 

This half we’ve had more possession but half the shots on goal…players aren’t trying hard enough