***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

First thing I ‘hope’ for is the fenians to get skelped tomorrow, not taking an opportunity to say ‘I told you so’ to supporters enjoying us being top after so long.

Where did I say supporters can't enjoy being top spot?

Of Course fans can enjoy it but it was some of the things I seen personally I had a riddy over.

Example a grown woman running out her house screaming can yeh see us noo and many others. 

Couldn't give a fuck what happens in there game tomorrow because we will give them a good pumping at Ibrox to go top again.

The worst thing about that is 2-1 probably flatters us. They’ve hit the bar, Bair has ignored an easy square ball on 2/3 breaks they’ve had and we’ve actually conceded 2 while the only goal we scored was a penalty 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

First thing I ‘hope’ for is the fenians to get skelped tomorrow, not taking an opportunity to say ‘I told you so’ to supporters enjoying us being top after so long.

So long? Its hardly been for months....

If we are back to second tomorrow it's nothing but our own fault. Blow this league and it will be felt for years to come.

There was always going to be a bump on the road. The result hasn’t decided the outcome of the league.. but the players reaction to the result will. They need to dust themselves down and show something fucking character. 

It’s a reality check that has swiftly reminded everyone that we are far from the finished article. 

Better team one with using there abilities, tough to take but yes we after all the possession never looked like winning. Very tough to take but a reality check at the same time 😟

1 minute ago, MVRanger said:

It was some run to be fair...but I think the injuries to key, creative players have finally taken their toll.

Worst case scenario is that tomorrow we will be 1 point behind going into a 2 week break where the squad can re-group.

Still very much all to play for - so stay positive troops:UK:

We have 3 cup games in that time.

Handed all the momentum back to them with a scared performance against a bang average Motherwell team

Got away with it vs Killie and bit us in the arse today. Clement has to change it up before the next league game

We've went back to outswinging corners and launching balls in from the fullbacks to 6ft5 centre half's...really didn't understand our gameplan today 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

If we are back to second tomorrow it's nothing but our own fault. Blow this league and it will be felt for years to come.

Eh? So long as in we’ve not been top for what seems like fucking years.

It's It's shite wan to lose in that manner at home this late in the season.

Huge games coming up need to get back it.

Losses of our wingers should have meant we changed up the formation to cope.

Let's see how we respond 

From the high tempo, strong from the start performance we had last Saturday blowing Hertz away, it’s almost like we thought the job was done because the mhanks were chucking points away.  Started so slowly in the last two and went behind and put us up against it.

Going for a championship ffs, should be on the front foot straight from the off. Fans feed off that and vice versa. They think they can just turn up now and win and the hard work was done. About to find themselves behind again. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Blow this league and as much as it's probably harsh, Clement will struggle to recover from it & doubt he'll last out next season

We've earmarked probably 6/7 million on Diomande and Cortes, he's not getting much more than that for players & we really have no sellable assets

He & we need this title, for belief and for the financial benefits from it

7 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Could they not have done that in the 2nd half last week too? McGinn couldn’t kick a straight pass last week but here he is clearing headers off the line today.

The tarriers didn't allow them to do it in the 2nd half last week. 

Rodgers made changes and they rightfully found a way through motherwell's game plan. We couldn't. 

Just now, J-Maestro said:

The main issue is we don’t have a wide player outside of Scott Wright fit now and our best creative centre mid out.

Need to pray Cantwell, Matondo and Cortes come back after the 2 week lay off.

Sima and Danilo won't be back until the final weeks so no point hoping for that.