Fabio Silva

43 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

He had the chance to score from 5 yards but seemed to dive instead 😂

1 hour ago, scott12003 said:

that was embarrassing

cant even defend him that it was a slip

he dived with on one near him and a clear chance at goal

fucking bizarre

He didn't dive, the ball was cut back too much and as he went to slow down his front studs caught in the turf a bit and he stumbled. 

I agree he's absolutely dog shite tho. 

Just watched that fall/dive a few times and have come to the conclusion that surely he MUST have tripped. No way any cunt, even a complete moron, would dive in that situation surely. Simply no way. One of the strangest incidents ive ever seen in football. And he is undoubtedly shite. That wolves paid what they did sums up perfectly the financial madness of the premiership.

Even if you think he slipped and didn’t dive, the fact he couldn’t play Dessers in for an easy hat trick goal is just as bad. Boy is average as fuck. Will end up at some no mark Portuguese team when his Wolves deal runs out. 

32 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Fuck knows what he's trying here!?

I know their diver has some pretty distasteful dives but this one takes the piss…..he can’t leave the club soon enough, embarrassing excuse of a player

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye he’s dived. Thought he tripped but that looks like he’s literally calling for a penalty as if he’s been pushed. That’s fucking ludicrous 

I agree. Seems to plant his toes on both feet into the turf at the same time. Very strange to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye he’s dived. Thought he tripped but that looks like he’s literally calling for a penalty as if he’s been pushed. That’s fucking ludicrous 

Fuck me I’ve just seen that again. Thought at the time he couldn’t sort his feet but that’s fucking incredible - on saying that I’d still have him before Matondo 

55 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Fuck knows what he's trying here!?

He can't even say he's trying to adjust his feet as it's coming to him at speed and all he had to do was put one foot out. We can laugh, but this is the sort of shit that will see us not getting penalties in the run in. 

Laughed at the time but a minute or so later was thanking fuck Hearts didn't score as we'd all have been raging with him.

He did stub his toe on the grass first but at the time and even watching it back now it's comical. It might just be his natural learned movement when falling down? Fuck knows, it's all the excuses I can come up with.

Wolves will lose a lot of money on him