*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

5 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Because playing on that pitch after heavy rain will be a massive leveller 

That’s my concern. I’’m desperately hoping we win to go top but I’m concerned about dropping points and injuries because of that pitch. In other words…I have no fuckin idea what I want !! 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I dunno why we've sent our groundsman up it's not our mess this shitshow is upto the spfl and dundee to sort. 

The club want this game played so we can focus on County. Understandable we would assist where possible, as much as they cunts don't deserve it

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I dunno why we've sent our groundsman up it's not our mess this shitshow is upto the spfl and dundee to sort. 

Except they don’t care. They just want it to be on because of their stupid system of splitting the league this weekend. If we lose points playing on a shithole pitch it’s nothing to them . 

In all honesty, rain has not stopped since just after 11am, it is persistent just now with heavier bursts, if there pitch🤣 can't take a lot of rain,and not covered, it is in danger at 3.30 as its bouncing just now

Kicking the can like this is idiotic. Buses and stuff already left and the same farce as before just because nobody had the balls to make a decision. I said it before but it’s tinpot stuff. Clement and the club couldn’t have been clearer that the correct thing to do was make an early call. Instead they are doing to opposite…again