*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

I'm still trying to get my head around an SPFL team not having a rain cover that actually covers the full pitch - I mean seriously, that would surely cost fuck all and should be a mandatory requirment?

Them cunts across the city lent them one for the Motherwell game 

Just now, chris182 said:

Contingency plan? What fucking contingency plan, a new date at the same fucking venue. What a waste of space the SPFL are.

That confused me too, though I'm glad the SPFL are reportedly taking action, what was the contingency plan?

Because we knew days ago Dens would be fucked, yet here we all are at the inevitable 😂

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

This. If the split fixtures are delayed until next Thursday there's no wiggle room.

You would think now that they should just come out with Split Fixtures A and B - based on Dundee or Hibs being in the top six - just to allow teams and fans to prep and know their schedules

And then bin the split, which is pish anyway!

Glass half full: celtic get pumped by St Mirren on Saturday, we beat Ross County and go 5 points clear having beaten Dundee in a hotly contested game of water polo next Wednesday, with Roofe playing the full 90 mins as even he cant get injured in a swimming pool.

Imagine if we were still in Europe would the spfl bend over backwards to help us like they are with Dundee, we all know the answer to that.

Also the gaffer pointed out in his press conference what happens if it's raining when the game is supposed to be played next week. 

Surely Rangers should be telling the SPFL that they’re not willing to reschedule again. 

Make the SPFL choose between awarding the win to Dundee or awarding it to Rangers by forfeit. Given the outcry if they awarded the points to Dundee, I’d anticipate the league “leadership” would eventually fold and agree to Rangers request.