***** The Official Rangers vs Strict Liability FC Match Thread *****

Enjoyed the game today some decent spells and three cracking goals only downside was the slackness of our defending for the counter and goal .

Best part of an hour and a quarter getting home police really need to do far better rather than fuck off at half five .

Could you go a chicken supper bring on the £8!/@n  fuckers :whistle:

The post spilt games I assume we've got 2 home 3 away regardless of who makes the top 6?

Am no entirely sure how I'll get though the next few weeks hopefully Rangers can make it a little bit easier for us all by getting the points next week. 

Did that lots fans throw a flare or smoke bomb into the Broomloan front after one of our goals? I looked over from the SJ and there was a bit of smoke and some irate bears.

If so, do you think Hibs will accept their liability ? 

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The post spilt games I assume we've got 2 home 3 away regardless of who makes the top 6?

Am no entirely sure how I'll get though the next few weeks hopefully Rangers can make it a little bit easier for us all by getting the points next week. 

With Killie securing top six yesterday, I would not bet tuppence that we are not sent to Injury Park for a third time after the split.

Surely it wasn't the salt of the earth Hibs fans who launched a pyro towards the stand full of Rangers fans after our third?

Didnt hear any hurty words from them right enough as they didn't make fuck all else noise the whole game 

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Think it will be tarriers, Hearts and 6th place away, Killie and St Mirren home.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Likely Hibs or Dundee, so not exactly horrendous, would expect to beat both. 

Aye this year 6th place will be fodder for both. Every team above is capable of putting a spanner in the works though.

All people talk about now is VAR and referees decisions. Shows the sad state that Scottish football has become that the footballs that bad the referees decisions are the most exciting thing.

Sad