*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

2 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Tav & Goldson can pack up and leave now couldn’t give a fuck

It's happened too many times now, I think Taverniers more interested in his own personal stats than anything else and Goldson looks genuinely scared of heading the ball in either box.

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

Amazed everyone thinks that’s a penalty. His arm isn’t away from his body. His elbow is tucked but he’s not making himself bigger.

Think it’s incredibly harsh but was always going to be given after the incredible pressure they’ve drummed up.

As they always do

he aimed his elbow towards the ball, that's a penalty all day long.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

We’ve struggled against any team that’s pressed properly.

Sheer lack of composed footballers all over the pack.

Finishing 

Crosses.

Keeper kicking/pass backs

Defending corners.

Never seem in control.

9 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

The complete lack of a press at home in a crucial game in a title race is unforgivable, it's absolutely and utterly unbelievable that we stand off them at Ibrox.  

Disgraceful. 

Manager believes we can beat them about as much as the players do based on the tactics I’m seeing. We pressed Benfica and Betis more than this 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Cantwell was anonymous in the December game lol. Clement hasn’t fucked it the team of shitebags have again, for the 9th out of 10th game against them. All well and good playing with no fans though. Needs a root and branch clear out, starting with your apparent vice captain 

Cantwell even in his worst games holds the ball and allows others to play off him and makes defenders run backwards.

The fuckin steam coming out my lugs is scandalous....why oh fucking why do we go to pot playing these....if they were Real or Man city I understand being fearful of a scudding. 

And all this game in hand shite can fuck off. 

Am dun in....and only Rangers do this to me/ us

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Yes but not a hope in hell with this group of rabbit in headlights shite bags. Can only see the filth winning by an even larger margin. 

Agreed - it has happened though. Just not happening now. 

I expect us to come out score a late goal and get the usual sound bites from the same shite we always get.