*****Rangers v the filth match thread*****

Just now, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Forum should be full of illegal sing songs and hatred .. not a bunch of “we don’t necessarily need to win” and talk of their captain. 

fucking right up them !! 

Touch and go what law or legislation will get me on Sunday.

Hate Law - I'm fucked

Sectarianism - really fucked.

Singing - Doomed already.

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fucking days dragging in just want to be finished, get my battle fever on, a few lines and a couple bottles of tonic to settle the nerves. 

❤️🤍💙

It's none of my business, but did you no have a cardiac problem no too long ago? 😂

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fucking days dragging in just want to be finished, get my battle fever on, a few lines and a couple bottles of tonic to settle the nerves. 

❤️🤍💙

Wrapped it early mate and arranged for us all to be off on Monday. Getting ready to crack a can just now. Choking for Sunday now. 

3 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Ferry's are being cancelled already due to the weather so there will likely be tickets being put on seatsub for those still looking

The main reason I avoid the boat, had trips cancelled before after arriving at the docks and there’s no weather warning in force.

Plane better take off tomorrow, I welcome the 50-60mph winds and I trust the pilot to do the same 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Nonsense, some of these players under gerrard would go and beat them regularly. Between gio and Beale they shat it more than the players and wouldn’t really go at them. Well gio did in the first season but then shat it at the midden twice.

Only need to look back at our games v them, I just checked the last 10 games and we have only beat them twice. Few draws but that's a shocking stat. 

22 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Only need to look back at our games v them, I just checked the last 10 games and we have only beat them twice. Few draws but that's a shocking stat. 

Yes but go back further and most of these players have played in wins, including a season without a defeat against them 

2 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Both teams are better than they were a month ago. We look a bit fresher after the break and getting some key names back.

They’re going to be a different team with CCV, Hatate and McGregor back for the run in.

It’s a must win for us as not confident we will take anything from them or that they will drop points on the run in.

Fs :ang:

2 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Both teams are better than they were a month ago. We look a bit fresher after the break and getting some key names back.

They’re going to be a different team with CCV, Hatate and McGregor back for the run in.

It’s a must win for us as not confident we will take anything from them or that they will drop points on the run in.

Get off yer knees

We are playing them at Ibrox in a huge title defining game . I believe we are capable of turning up and beating them. McGregor has been out only a few weeks for them , the time when they were getting close to another car park meltdown he was getting it in the neck more than most and starting every week