*****The Official Ross County V Rangers Match Thread*****

Should replay this game to Lundstram’s agent when he has the cheek to ask for the best part of 40k a week. Enjoy the championship next season John. 

He’s had more games in the memory throwing us under the bus than he has had influencing them positively. St Johnstone and this today

Just now, bluenoz said:

It's hard to be a Rangers supporter these days, but right now I don't give a fuck.

An entire back four is needed. Tav & Goldson are finished.

Business end of the season and we've conceded 6 goals in 2 games, all of which were avoidable. The annual post christmas collapse is an expectation from this group of players, it's just been a little later in coming than usual this season.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Can only do so much from the touchline, regardless what you keep telling them. Players are more than capable of putting the 2nd worst team in the league away. They are the ones who have fucked it for us all.

Doesn't mean Clement is exempt from criticism. He could have bulked up the middle. He could have and should have set the team 25 yards further pressing.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Can only do so much from the touchline, regardless what you keep telling them. Players are more than capable of putting the 2nd worst team in the league away. They are the ones who have fucked it for us 

Midfield not fit for purpose. Too slow.

Well i am one deluded fool. Even after last week i was kidding myself on it was still in our hands. How many times have this lot let us down now? Precisely every fuckin time. Nothing changes and it wont with this lot. We will lose this league by about 8 or 9 points now.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

Said at the time with many on this forum not splashing out on a striker will come back and bite us on the arse. 

As bad as the defending has been, we ask for trouble by repeatedly missing good chances

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

20240414_133331.thumb.jpg.65e397840a5a29103f170abc8535b317.jpg

Can't wait to see that plastered all over Twitter the next few days. 

Every Manager we get seem to want to be best pals with these frauds.

I do believe the red marker over Tav is harsh though I would keep Tav for his numbers alone unless the rumours are true about the Ettifaq buying him.