Win 6 games

It's pretty straightforward, we'd of taken it at the start, we can't change the past and we still have a big chance.

Things have to change though. Clement has had a nightmare lately if we are honest. Pick our best players. No silva, dowell, Souttar, wright, Lawrence.

The attitude at very start of games is so wrong, yesterday, celtic and Motherwell all could of conceded inside a minute and eventually conceded 3 in all those games.

Goldson is done can we drop him? Souttar is an appalling player and balogun is only option so one has to stay in, hard one.

Upfront it has to be sima dessers and matondo. Both wingers capable of scoring dessers is shite but only option unless cantwell could play false 9?

Midfield, sterling plus others rest of season. Why phil played him there with great success and now doesn't I'll never know.

Its not over, tbh with these bottlers it probably always needed a helicopter Sunday and we aren't even there yet its still in our hands. 

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I can't think to when we have ever won the last 6 games in the league especially with superior squads.

It's still mathematically possible but we are huge underdogs and with how we have played in the past few weeks we will drop more points.

Blind faith but I don't trust the players at all. We have a donkey up top and a defence that's crumbling

Isn't there some stat that no team has won every split game since the split was introduced? 

No chance we can do it.

We've never won at the Piggery after the split, and we've never won the last five games of the season after the split, both of those things need to happen, and need to happen with one of the most bi polar squads I've ever watched.

3 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Tims have done it four times, thankfully, two of the times they did it, they went on to lose the Title - 2002-03 & 2009-10

You sure? Every stat I’ve seen posted in all the papers and radio shows says it hasn’t been done 

edit just checked and aye you’re right you’d think they’d fact check the stuff before running with it

I said last week that it's in our hands and only we can throw it away. Well that's what we did yesterday . 

Barasic was an empty jersey from the first minute yesterday , Tav has lost his pace and his passing is shocking , goldson looks lost . Lundstrum and dowel were bullied , silva hasn't the heart for it. Dessers is too slow . 

All that was evident after 10 minutes .  Shitebags 

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You sure? Every stat I’ve seen posted in all the papers and radio shows says it hasn’t been done 

edit just checked and aye you’re right you’d think they’d fact check the stuff before running with it

We have the laziest media in the world, and guys who talk about it on the radio just regurgitate what they've read from that lazy media.

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

It's pretty straightforward, we'd of taken it at the start, we can't change the past and we still have a big chance.

Things have to change though. Clement has had a nightmare lately if we are honest. Pick our best players. No silva, dowell, Souttar, wright, Lawrence.

The attitude at very start of games is so wrong, yesterday, celtic and Motherwell all could of conceded inside a minute and eventually conceded 3 in all those games.

Goldson is done can we drop him? Souttar is an appalling player and balogun is only option so one has to stay in, hard one.

Upfront it has to be sima dessers and matondo. Both wingers capable of scoring dessers is shite but only option unless cantwell could play false 9?

Midfield, sterling plus others rest of season. Why phil played him there with great success and now doesn't I'll never know.

It’s not over, tbh with these bottlers it probably always needed a helicopter Sunday and we aren't even there yet it’s still in our hands. 

Look at that squad of players and look at yesterday - Ross County could have scored 5 or 6 goals. I wouldn’t put it past this lot to have our season finished by full time on Sunday - if Hearts have any sense they’ll go at us and get a couple of goals. 
On paper we are still in it but we certainly don’t have a big chance. 

We are rank rotten 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We’ll be lucky to win 3 of the next 6 with our almost annual doing at Parkhead for them to wrap things up. 

Can already see those cunts celebrating their third goal inside 40 minutes as our players just walk away, head down. 

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

2 wins in 7.

2 defeats to bottom 6 teams in that time and you think we can win 6 on the bounce!

Uch I know but just trying to point out it isn't actually lost at all even tho it feels it

First of all we need to go out and convincingly beat Dundee. And I want to see a performance from the players in that game. If they come out with the same half arsed attitude as yesterday then even if we win it tells me there's no chance we're winning the league sadly.

2 minutes ago, TheMightyGer said:

First of all we need to go out and convincingly beat Dundee. And I want to see a performance from the players in that game. If they come out with the same half arsed attitude as yesterday then even if we win it tells me there's no chance we're winning the league sadly.

It needs to be like 2011 hammer every cunt

23 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

2 wins in 7.

2 defeats to bottom 6 teams in that time and you think we can win 6 on the bounce!

Can we stop putting benfica in with the league games. I think the league record over the last four games is poor enough without adding in a team such as benfica. Don’t think it hammers home any point other than for people to make it sound worse when in reality 1 in 4 in the league is bad enough