*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup semi final thread*****

1 minute ago, kris1984 said:

Matondo all the ability but as consistently takes wrong option

Not today. He on occasion hits a screamer but his basic footballing ability is laughable for our level.

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Tav on corners. 😢 Get this fucking changed asap. 🤬

What’s the point in him coming all the way across to the left to take a short corner. He’s one of the few who can actually hit the target from distance - get him off corners and on the edge of the box 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Cantwell was the best of the bunch.

Diomande does the dirty work that doesn't get fully appreciated. He's still got a careless pass in him.

I cannot stand watching Matondo. I never could.

Dessers was tremendous for the goal. We have missed Sima although wee Ross has done not too badly.

Done well so far, must be working on his right foot in training, if so it brings a lot more to the right wing.

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Dessers is a fucking joke and Matondo isn't a footballer. Completely and utterly useless even on a big pitch with space to run into. Basically playing with 2 men down in that first half. 

Matondo is not and never will be a footballer. He’s fucking horrible 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

What’s the point in him coming all the way across to the left to take a short corner. He’s one of the few who can actually hit the target from distance - get him off corners and on the edge of the box 

Don't see the point in him taking corners at all. Would offer more either being in the box for his jumping leap or the outside of the box for his long shots.

1 minute ago, KBOO72 said:

Dessers is a fucking joke and Matondo isn't a footballer. Completely and utterly useless even on a big pitch with space to run into. Basically playing with 2 men down in that first half. 

You not see his goal ? Reason we are winning. Agree with Matondo though. Worse than useless.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Not today. He on occasion hits a screamer but his basic footballing ability is laughable for our level.

For the money he's paid, I've seen plenty in the smaller teams that are better

Far from perfect but a big improvement on the last couple of performances. Still a lot of slack passing but at least the passion seems to have returned. I’d maybe swap Matondo for Silva and see what he can do. 

Just now, bam74 said:

You not see his goal ? Reason we are winning. Agree with Matondo though. Worse than useless.

I did indeed. 

I've also seen him all season offer fuck all in terms of hold up play, linking play, being strong, winning 50/50s when there's loose balls, winning headers, etc etc etc etc. He's fucking pathetic and I cannot wait until this season is over so we can be rid of him.