*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

I'd like to see Ranger play the Man City formation

Butland

Sterling Soutter Davies (or Balogun if fit)

Diomande Lundstram

Tav Cantwell Lawrence Matondo (or Silva)

Dessers 

I think that would be a better team.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Does everyone just ignore that time we beat them because it doesn't fit into a hyperbole statement?

Aye but it meant nothing but... 😆 lot of pish man

They’re absolutely shite at the back and people are advocating sitting in or going 5 at the back. So aye I’m pretty sure people don’t pay any attention to what actually goes on. :confused:

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

They’re absolutely shite at the back and people are advocating sitting in or going 5 at the back. So aye I’m pretty sure people don’t pay any attention to what actually goes on. :confused:

yup we have to be on the front foot for 90 minutes

11 hours ago, chris182 said:

I think they play better as the underdog. Pretty obvious last few months 

Which games against the scum have we not been underdogs over the last couple of seasons? Hasn't helped us previously. 

If anything, they'll just feel more pressure and be like dear in headlights walking on to the park. 

8 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I can’t see anything other than a battering tbh. You’d think you’d be buzzing for a potential title deciding clash, but I’m more fearing a spanking and the backlash PC gets from it. 

Usualy midweek you get that bravado feeling that you are going top smash them, and as Friday closes in the reality bites that they have no clue whatsoever how to win there, and with zero of our own fans to boot, it looks daunting/ the panic sets in. Of course, the best way to fuck them up is to score early and set their fans on edge, but that looks slightly unlikely.

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Which games against the scum have we not been underdogs over the last couple of seasons? Hasn't helped us previously. 

If anything, they'll just feel more pressure and be like dear in headlights walking on to the park. 

Both games at Ibrox, we rightly felt we could roll over the top them

8 hours ago, The Godfather said:

So the weirdo has said we can expect the best version of the beasts on Sat.

Let's hope our best version is on show, I hate that smartly little freakshow cunt.

Brenda Rogers Theys is a strange cunt.

12 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Both games at Ibrox, we rightly felt we could roll over the top them

Agreed. 

Point remains the same though, we've been underdogs more often than not against them over the last couple of seasons and its got us nowhere. 

In the players minds we are the underdogs and we play witth that mentality e.g. the last game at Ibrox.

We were woeful in the first half, we were top of the table, fought our way back from seven points behind them to being on top yet we we still went in there with the wrong mentality.

The players have to believe in themselves and the tactics the coaches have set. The winning mentality is what Rangers teams used to have in spades and would go to Parkhead with the belief they were the better team and were going to win.

4 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

In the players minds we are the underdogs and we play witth that mentality e.g. the last game at Ibrox.

We were woeful in the first half, we were top of the table, fought our way back from seven points behind them to being on top yet we we still went in there with the wrong mentality.

The players have to believe in themselves and the tactics the coaches have set. The winning mentality is what Rangers teams used to have in spades and would go to Parkhead with the belief they were the better team and were going to win.

nah im not buying that they are just shit scared of them, we've been underdogs in europe for years with this team and they come through but always collapse when they face them under pressure

im still holding out for hope that clement uses every player at his disposal and goes for them for the full 90 thats the only way we will beat them 

Have to be on the front foot and play Cantwell. 

Sterling, Lundstram and Diomande are not likely to create anything as a midfield three, though Diomande might.

But Sterling up against Taylor is virtually a guaranteed mis match.

McCausland or Wright can’t start and the idea of 3/5 at the back is a nonsense.

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Have to be on the front foot and play Cantwell. 

Sterling, Lundstram and Diomande are not likely to create anything as a midfield three, though Diomande might.

But Sterling up against Taylor is virtually a guaranteed mis match.

McCausland or Wright can’t start and the idea of 3/5 at the back is a nonsense.

So is their midfield 3 against what you're suggesting 

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Would be ok with Sterling or Diomande being the middle man who sticks to McGregor. But that would involve Cantwell out wide which might not the best.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Playing Sterling in the ‘10’ Is a ridiculous idea from an attacking perspective so can only really be Diomande, who hasn’t really played there and to me doesn’t seem like it’s his game to constantly run and press.

If we must go with Sterling on McGregor, rather than Wright or McCausland coming in I’d have Cantwell on the right and interchange with Sterling.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Playing Sterling in the ‘10’ Is a ridiculous idea from an attacking perspective so can only really be Diomande, who hasn’t really played there and to me doesn’t seem like it’s his game to constantly run and press.

If we must go with Sterling on McGregor, rather than Wright or McCausland coming in I’d have Cantwell on the right and interchange with Sterling.

Flat 3 instead of a 2 sitting and 1 in front 

Both sides are really poor tbh, just so happens because they have a culture of winning trophies that mentality will see them over the line, we just don’t have it and are very close to never recovering it as well, it’s went on far too long now. 

We need to sign winners in the summer. They get away with it because players come into a largely winning team. We need to breed that mentality from the start again, hopefully the manager is part of that as well