*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I'm a massive critic of him lately and cant wait til he's gone but I'm just finding it hard to be overly harsh on someone who's tried to put a foot in which we all demanded. He's mistimed it. He's not tried to do him and been sent off for it.

You have to try and win that ball.  It’s expected.

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Debatable 

Be honest 

Lawrence was appalling today 

There was moment in second half he was in space..No one around him but still never went to attack the scum player about to shoot.

Just pathetic and even more concerning was seeing our manager give him an  arm round his shoulder on the way off.

Manager is seeing something I'm not 

3 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Yeah, Silva was decent.  Pity about the misses though.  That’s what changes games.

I'm not a fan of his at all, or the type of player he is.

But he had a decent game today alright.

23 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

he plays a thick fuck in Lawrence just to spite him 

Cantwell would have done fuck all today as usual at parkhead. That wasn’t the issue. 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

The penalty is debatable but ultimately had no impact on the game. Lundstram is a stone wall red, there’s no debate 

Only because of a great save from butland. Never a penalty. 

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

can’t remember at any point thinking McGregor should’ve had a second yellow.

Went through the back of dio 5 mins after being booked. 

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Anyone who makes that tackle Lundstram did gets a red btw. McGregor is smarter than that, he makes a lot of niggly, tactical fouls that help them break up the game rather than brainless studs up lunges like that fat cunt Lundstram. Again lack of street smarts among a lot of other things cost us in these games, referee didn’t even come into it 

Lundstrum has to go for that ball we all demand players go in for challenges like that. Jonstone has turned into him and lundstrum has caught him. I don’t think he tried to do him just win the ball hard but fair. It’s not a red it’s is a yellow. But being a Rangers player it doesn’t matter because he will eventually be sent off after VAR unlike our opponents like Motherwell for example. 

6 minutes ago, Godfrey100 said:

Be honest 

Lawrence was appalling today 

There was moment in second half he was in space..No one around him but still never went to attack the scum player about to shoot.

Just pathetic and even more concerning was seeing our manager give him an  arm round his shoulder on the way off.

Manager is seeing something I'm not 

I’m being honest mate why would I not be 🤣

Cantwells done fuck in old firm games, same as Lawrence Tbf and that’s back to my original point the managers pissing against the wind with the shite he’s inherited. Toss a coin between the two imo they both offer the same. 

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Only because of a great save from butland. Never a penalty. 

Went through the back of dio 5 mins after being booked. 

Lundstrum has to go for that ball we all demand players go in for challenges like that. Jonstone has turned into him and lundstrum has caught him. I don’t think he tried to do him just win the ball hard but fair. It’s not a red it’s is a yellow. But being a Rangers player it doesn’t matter because he will eventually be sent off after VAR unlike our opponents like Motherwell for example. 

He ran at him full tilt with the studs up, at worst and what I think is that the fat tit wanted an out and knew what he was doing. At best he had let the OG get in his head and thought he needed to do something like that to redeem himself. 

Either way complete garbage and mental weakness 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’m being honest mate why would I not be 🤣

Cantwells done fuck in old firm games, same as Lawrence Tbf and that’s back to my original point the managers pissing against the wind with the shite he’s inherited. Toss a coin between the two imo they both offer the same. 

True on first part but he's still miles ahead of Lawrence.And he was great against Hearts and ok when he came in against Killie.

I get your last point. Both nowhere near good enough for Rangers 

18 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

What about that souttar sub ,what the fuck was that all about ?

what’s in the mind of the manager?

It was baffling, particularly if Sky were right and he wasn’t injured, but Sterling looked better at centre back than Davies and Souttar

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I'm not a fan of his at all, or the type of player he is.

But he had a decent game today alright.

Yeah. Disappointing when you look at his contribution over the season, but decent today.  Won’t be here next season I expect.

40 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Mccausland is way out of his depth at Rangers. He's not the only one.

Sorry its making your tenna leak.

Don't be sorry, you are a wee surrender monkey after all 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Our players all touchy feely with them and Silva helping one of their cunts with cramp makes me fkn sick.

Not enough contempt shown against those scummy bastards 🤬

any Rangers player that helps or laughs with them ought to be hooked off and punted out the club. sportmanship and being friendly doesn't come into these games. treat the bastards the way they deserve.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It was baffling, particularly if Sky were right and he wasn’t injured, but Sterling looked better at centre back than Davies and Souttar

I can only think that it was designed to get another more mobile/forward thinking player on, as we were going to be penned in for the second half, and any realistic chance to score would be on the break.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Clement said on the interview with Sky and Rangers TV that Souttar is injured. Hopefully not too serious as we need him for the cup final. 

29 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Dont tell me his spat with Sutton etc dosent affect his games.He needs to concentrate on his football

But that’s a failing on the club too. How many ex Rangers players get into spats with celtic players? None. The club need to officially tell sutton where to fucking go. celtic would.