Think this is desperate. Don't have an issue with the big calls. Injuries, players past their time and Lundstram fucked us today.

Penalty was a joke and should have ended up with a yellow for that diving bastard.

We all knew this would happen, Listen back to Clyde 1 all week it was callers on our side complaining about how bad it was going to be.

But today my attention is not on that cheating bastard its the cheating bastard who's robbing wages from this club. 

Collum done fine today, he let it go like he should have and remained somewhat in control, a first for him. Remember he actually only booked Lundstram for the tackle, was VAR that rightly pointed out it was a red

Ridiculous challenge from Lundstram, an absolute nailed on red card

The only two times I have seen a ref stay committed to his decision after being instructed to have a look at the monitor were against us.

We don't win that today, but go back to the first two OF games of the season and the table might look different even if we are shite.

Scottish refs being shite. And he's one of the worst. But don't think he cost us points today.

I would like a game where things are looked at in the same manner regardless of the jersey, but don't think that would have got us the win we needed today