Just now, RS4_wul said:

Same. Stonewaller.Ā 

Doesn't detract from the point that the manager is an alkie mess with the most negative tactics ever and Scotland got pumped out because they were abysmal all 3 games. And fucking atrocious to watch.Ā 

Ā 

Aye, we didn't deserve to go through. Its still a penalty.Ā 

Disappointed , but let's be honest we were the worst team in the group that was good at keeping possession bit did little with it .Ā 

Btw , thought that Hungarian CH ( Orban ? ) looked decent .Ā 

8 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

It's two more major tournaments than any other manager since 1998. I remember Craig Brown telling us in the 90s that just qualifying for these tournaments was our level. He wasn't wrong and that's still true today.Ā 

Country of our size unless you have a generational world class player or two we are not going to get beyond the groups. Although I think the injuries going into the tournament didnā€™t help. We donā€™t have enough depth. Players like Lewis Ferguson and Hickey would have really improved that starting 11.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Looking at McGregor shows how poor us and them are btwĀ 

Standardā€™s depressing.

It's quite sad really how low the standard of football in this country has fallen. On the other hand, it shows it won't take that much for us to get back on top again.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Side point, this is probably part of Scotland's problem.20240623_2118512.thumb.jpg.ad7ecaec95ba631c5e785c655244642c.jpg

That as well as the refereeing that allows the hammer throwing players to get away with many of the challenges you can't get away with in continental footbal.

Scottish football is 30 years in the past.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Nations league aye but no point down-playing how qualifying for this tournament was achieved.Ā 

Nobodyā€™s down played it, heā€™d have faced a play off if the tournament wasnā€™t expanded. So itā€™s pointless comparing him qualifying to every other manager.

Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

I have absolutely fuck all in common with any of the Scotland support these days..... absolutely fuck all.

I got quite excited when Scotland nearly scored at the end, but I got just as excited when Hungary did./