Ibrox Development

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

CRR for long time now. Struggling to get up the stairs !

Ayr True Blues had about 10 seats along the wall under the scoreboard in CRF and as far as i know they all got moved to CRR,and was just being a nosey cunt.
If your struggling with the stairs mate is there no chance of a seat swap.

From the latest picture above it looks as though the disabled platform bays are actually sealed off behind glass screens. Great I suppose for those freezing cold days of deepest midwinter (and summer in Scotland), but it will cut the occupiers off a good bit from the rest if the crowd. Presumably these specifications were drawn up only after consultation with the people who will actually be using these bays? 

On 07/09/2024 at 12:37, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye mate sure there was an agreement about this, not sure how long the lads will stick to it though and what the club will do to enforce it.

Think there might be issues when they do full stand tifo before games and block peoples view of the teams walking out the tunnel lol cunts that didn’t want the UB to move there in the first place are going to complain about everything I think.

Think tifos and banners will be easy enough to get folk on board 

Pyro infront of the disabled section will no doubt cause an uproar when it first occurs which it most probably will 

6 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Think tifos and banners will be easy enough to get folk on board 

Pyro infront of the disabled section will no doubt cause an uproar when it first occurs which it most probably will 

UB have only had a pyro display once at Ibrox and was their 15th year celebration  im sure 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

UB have only had a pyro display once at Ibrox and was their 15th year celebration  im sure 

Aye pyro maybe wrong word was more meaning smoke bombs part of it 

Doesn't bother me personally but it will cause a fuss when it eventually happens 

4 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

Sit 3 row's up from disabled seats and when it rains they get soaked. Their view of the games are limited as they sit pitch level, so why not improve their time at match days. So glad the club has done this.

Absolutely. People who dont agree with it need to take a good look at themselves. This should definitely have been top of the list.

2 hours ago, ricksen92 said:

Sit 3 row's up from disabled seats and when it rains they get soaked. Their view of the games are limited as they sit pitch level, so why not improve their time at match days. So glad the club has done this.

Its a start but we are still a million miles away from being where we need to be in regards to accessibility! 

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They done it before the 3-3 last season.

I don’t remember was at that game anaw probably too much gear and wine 🤣

Been in the section since 2012 and can barley think of any other games they’ve  used  smoke bombs or flares apart from the 15th year display.

So 2 times in 12 years ? 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

I don’t remember was at that game anaw probably too much gear and wine 🤣

Been in the section since 2012 and can barley think of anything the e ket offf smoke bombs or flares apart from the 15th year display.  So 2 times on 12 years ? 

Seems like this is still the case tonight