*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

He'll be gone if this keeps up.

If this continues when the real stuff starts and we are playing our strongest players then I agree but he won't get sacked on the back of pre-season friendlies with heavy rotation of the squad. I do have a lot of concerns though. Mainly middle to front, especially the front wide areas. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

We won’t be competing in the CL

I contemplated writing 'in the qualifying phases of the Champions League' but I thought there's no chance anyone would bother to be so pedantic when it's so clear what I mean. You proved me wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

If Clement is watching this thinking it's OK then he's not the manager I thought he was. I get he's got some utterly shite players but nothing at all looks makes it look as if we are even close to being ready for the season. 

Remember he said away to Dundee when we dropped more points "we got a reaction tonight" 🤣 donkey of a manager!

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

If this continues when the real stuff starts and we are playing our strongest players then I agree but he won't get sacked on the back of pre-season friendlies with heavy rotation of the squad. I do have a lot of concerns though. Mainly middle to front, especially the front wide areas. 

What front wide areas?